Gaming Theatrhythm Final Fantasy gameplay

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice find. Sure SE will have it taken down soon enough. Not sure what to think, to be honest. I love the original visuals -- think it looks great. I like the idea of musical battles, but the gameplay looks to be quite a mash-up of various things. My only real concern, however, is that it will likely control with the buttons, which I don't think will be as satisfying as tapping on the touch screen -- one of the trade-offs of a 3D screen, I suppose.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
look like it may be fun

hope it turn out to be good(and it come to other regions)

Final Fantasy games always has good music

also
maybe there is will DLC for it (eshop or spotpass)
that will add more music

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow i didn't think it would look so good
happy.gif

ragnaroc444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean, it's not like other FF games, but it looks like a fun time waster, 1 - 13 maybe? not sure, but it does look fun! i mean c'mon guys! who wouldn't wanna play FF VI Decisive battle in a rythm game!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you sure it's an RPG with a music battle system? For me it looks like a music game, and only music. That's not to say it looks bad
wink.gif

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought that "Clash on the Big Bridge" would be included in that video
frown.gif

Anyway, the gameplay looks good. I like the art style and the animations look great too; but IMO this will not be worth $40. IIRC they stated it's going to be a retail release? Well, I'll get it when it's $20 or something...

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Would be a nice game to play when u want to take a break from all those RPGs. But i do want them however to focus on other games, but oh well they have different developer team for that.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
Nice find. Sure SE will have it taken down soon enough. Not sure what to think, to be honest. I love the original visuals -- think it looks great. I like the idea of musical battles, but the gameplay looks to be quite a mash-up of various things. My only real concern, however, is that it will likely control with the buttons, which I don't think will be as satisfying as tapping on the touch screen -- one of the trade-offs of a 3D screen, I suppose.
Touch screen has always been on the bottom, unless I'm misunderstanding?

ragnaroc444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
GeekyGuy said:

seconded lol?
yaynds.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
GeekyGuy said:

Umm...okay. Then, what is going to be on the top, 3D screen. All the action seems to be taking place on the same screen as the visual cues. I haven't seen anything yet to suggest that gameplay will take place on the touch screen.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
GeekyGuy said:
KingVamp said:
GeekyGuy said:

Umm...okay. Then, what is going to be on the top, 3D screen. All the action seems to be taking place on the same screen as the visual cues. I haven't seen anything yet to suggest that gameplay will take place on the touch screen.
ehhh...I think it's going to be on the bottom screen. the way the tapping thing moved in a circle and with some of those fast paced swipes...buttons wouldn't work.
But I see your point on the 3D top screen part. maybe it'll be some kind of progress bar?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16