GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
ehhh...I think it's going to be on the bottom screen. the way the tapping thing moved in a circle and with some of those fast paced swipes...buttons wouldn't work.
But I see your point on the 3D top screen part. maybe it'll be some kind of progress bar?

I truly hope that's the case. Only thing is, if you look at the dimensions of the video, it kinda looks like a perfect fit for the 3DS' top screen. Either way, it doesn't necessarily mean the game won't be fun, but personally, I love the way EBA worked out.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks straight up bad.

Before you go "OH YOU JUST HATE THE 3DS", I actually thought this could turn out cool. I definitely don't want to see emo twat Squall dancing around in the SAME FUCKING CUTSCENE as they've shown on the PSX.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No... Just no. I wouldn't even download that game. They are wasting money on these type of games ? Sad story
frown.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
As soon as i heard the music at 38seconds i was sold LOL and i do love the FF8 dance homage at the end.

I was extremely skeptical but if this has alot of content music wise then i might just be getting this as it doesnt look half bad
ohmy.gif

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
hunter291 said:
No... Just no. I wouldn't even download that game. They are wasting money on these type of games ? Sad story
frown.gif
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! and Rhythm Tengoku did pretty well, don't see how it's a waste.

The difference is that Ouendan started this kind of rhythm system for the touch screen. this game looks kinda poorly done and easy (probably because they showed easy mode gameplay.)

Still, I doubt it'd be very popular if it didn't have the FF series on it.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
machomuu said:
hunter291 said:
frown.gif
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! and Rhythm Tengoku did pretty well, don't see how it's a waste.

Explain "pretty well" to me. Would they earn more money with a good, new Final Fantasy or some Final Fantasy Rhytm game ? I just don't think that the audience (on the whole world) is interested enough in these kind of games. In the end they will wonder why they didn't sell as much as expected and cancel all their awesome 3ds stuff xD

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ssx9 said:
machomuu said:
hunter291 said:
frown.gif

The difference is that Ouendan started this kind of rhythm system for the touch screen. this game looks kinda poorly done and easy (probably because they showed easy mode gameplay.)

OTO was a pioneer. The fact that it was a pioneer actually makes it harder to gain popularity as it has no ground, it has to make it.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
machomuu said:
Ssx9 said:
machomuu said:
hunter291 said:
frown.gif

OTO was a pioneer. The fact that it was a pioneer actually makes it harder to gain popularity as it has no ground, it has to make it.

Touché.

...Still looks silly and weird. Hope it's just my first impression.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Square-Enix fails yet again. Making Dragon Quest 10 a MMORPG even though this company clearly can't make a decent one to begin with ... and on the wii.

Now, they do this kind of garbage ... and that's an insult to garbage. There is no word to describe this atrocity.

Square-Enix, do yourself a favor, make all your employees take a gun and shoot themselves in the head please. You are now a disgrace to the gaming world and until you release Final Fantasy Versus XIII, you are no longer needed, please die.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Square-Enix fails yet again. Making Dragon Quest 10 a MMORPG even though this company clearly can't make a decent one to begin with ... and on the wii.

Now, they do this kind of garbage ... and that's an insult to garbage. There is no word to describe this atrocity.

Square-Enix, do yourself a favor, make all your employees take a gun and shoot themselves in the head please. You are now a disgrace to the gaming world and until you release Final Fantasy Versus XIII, you are no longer needed, please die.
Wow, that was pretty- no, very extreme. They're not close to that bad, and this game doesn't look that bad either imo. It's for people who love Final Fantasy and love rhythm games.

Plus it's not out yet, so how could they have failed? You don't even know how it's played yet or the brunt of what it's like. In fact, to me it looks like a standard Rhythm game with a doll-like Final Fantasy skin.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking this would be a final fantasy and instead of normal battles its a music game
then i saw the ff8 cutscene
would love to see final fantasy 8 on 3ds but not like this

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was never really expecting much more then this, but I guess it's nice.

I might pick it up when it gets discounted. I just love how the characters look, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter