the zombie n card.

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by rogerwang, Aug 12, 2009.

Aug 12, 2009

the zombie n card. by rogerwang at 3:21 AM (825 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. rogerwang
    OP

Newcomer rogerwang Newbie

United States
    While I am not a complete noob to GBAtemp.net and flashkits, this is my first post, so bear with me. And I apologize ahead of time for any noob comments or mistakes I make.
    So, to sum things up, my n card is not just glitching, it's dead. i mean both my and my sisters ds lites cannot even recognize the card. when we plug the card in, the opening menu on the ds just says that there is no card inserted. so i can't format it, or add any files, or anything software-wise with my computer at all, since i cant even access usb mode, even with the slot 2 device inserted. So why am i even bothering with this card? Well, to tell you the truth this has happened before on my n card, so i just put it away and forgot about it but then, like a month later, i dusted it off, put in the slot 2 device, and tried usb mode again, and it miraculously came back to life! [​IMG] and from there i could add files again and everything was great, I could even play my games again. It was only once i added a new batch of games (around a couple months later), and tried to play said games when my ds died on me again. since then i have been consistently checking to see if it would revive again, but no dice... btw, i am pretty sure that i was running the latest firmware and such. Please help me out here, tell me any theories or if you've at least heard this happen before.