The Xuphor situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is NO WAY any of this is real. Why doesn't Kinekto answer all our questions, that'd be enough proof for me. I mean what's next, Xuphor actually died 20 years ago and Kinekto is actually Michael Jackson's ghost or something?

In her defense, she could answer all of our questions, and people would still want proof.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Thread closed for the time being, this isn't a witch hunt or trial against xuphor who may be genuinely ill in a hospital somewhere at this time.

When we have concrete information I will update this thread, but for now I will close it so it stops being a circus.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok guys some of you might have noticed that Xuphor and kinekto are now banned.

The bottom line is we gave kinekto a limited time to produce any evidence as to the truthfulness of her and xuphors story, the time limit ran out and we had received nothing. All we got was a bunch of deflection trying to guilt trip us, excuses and delaying tactics

"You guys would never believe me"
"you guys hate me"
"Just ban me"
"giving you documents over image hosts is insecure"
"when xuphor leaves hospital in x number of weeks you will have proof"

...and so on and so on...

The time limit expired and by that time the only type of proof that we had seen was from other members (in this thread) which further cast into doubt the entire story. So unfortunately we kept our word after multiple warnings and once the time limit expired both accounts where banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse