The World Ends With You undub version cheats?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by djfrantic, Jun 16, 2009.

Jun 16, 2009
  1. djfrantic
    OP

Newcomer djfrantic Member

United States
    Skip this until you hit the line:
    Sorry, I posted at all, but I've been a long listener to NDS and Wii stuff.

I hope I will be more active to the community and help people out [​IMG]

Okay, here is my issue.

I made a undubed/patched version of the game "The World Ends With You" using this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=100133

and well, the cheats do not appear when I go to select cheats or this game.

Using Acekard 2i, with AKAIO 1.4.1 proper, and I've used cheats in other games before, and using Gbatemp's massive cheat database dated 6-9-09.

From what I know, and I'm a newbie to game hacking/translating, I think that when the auto-patcher from the thread created a new "patched" game from the english and japanese version, the ID of the game changed, so it couldn't recognize it in its database. I think..

anyway, I think if I can find the ID of the game, I can just copy the codes of the xml (that is the one I use :0), and give it the new ID.

Is that a possible solution? Are there better ones? Any feedback would be appreciated! [​IMG]

Thank you.

2. xshinox

Member xshinox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    whenever you undub a game, the game ID changes. change the game ID of the game in the cheats using that one r4cce or whatever.
    to find the game ID, use the r4cce or whatever. load the rom and it should give out the id

3. djfrantic
    OP

Newcomer djfrantic Member

United States
    Thank you [​IMG] I'll try that