Hacking The World Ends with You Save File Not Working

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I've tried to play The World Ends with You with a save file I had from my CycloDS Evolution on my Acekard 2i. When I start the up in normal or DMA mode, I get a message saying "Save Data has been deleted."

Any solution? =\

All my other save files from my CycloDS Evolution work fine.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Download AKAIO and the latest loaders for your Acekard. Instructions and links were at the top of this sub forum, here.

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Why does everyone who attempts to help immediately jump to the conclusion that the person who needs help needs to use AKAIO and update their loader? >.>

I am using AKAIO 1.4.1 and the latest loader so thank you for trying but your post doesn't really help.

I think it's also worth noting the deletion message comes from the game itself.

Eon-Rider

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Alright, I think I may know what the problem is. Before I received my CycloDS Evolution I actually used my SCDS1 to play it and during that time I used the multi-save function which works in a really stupid way; multiple saves all go into the one save file. I had used multi-save for it before but deleted one of the saves but it may have left traces. This is my theory.

However, I don't know why my CycloDS Evolution is able to read it without problems. I guess I will actually have to start a new game if I want to play it on my Acekard 2i.

This is a small warning for you SCDS1 users who use the multi-save function. =\

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Eon-Rider said:
Why does everyone who attempts to help immediately jump to the conclusion that the person who needs help needs to use AKAIO and update their loader? >.>

I am using AKAIO 1.4.1 and the latest loader so thank you for trying but your post doesn't really help.

I think it's also worth noting the deletion message comes from the game itself.
Because 90% of the time it is the problem. To be honest, you should have told us what firmware and loaders you were using, so don't have a go at me for problems caused by you.

And try going to Start, System Options, File System Setting, and then changing Save Ext. to whatever save file format you're using. If that doesn't work, it's your save. You can try convertin it, or it might just be a screwed save. You can never go wrong with raw .sav files.

Also, AKAIO also has a multi-save function. You can have up to 9 saves per game. save files will be named GameName.SaveNumber.sav. So my 3rd Animal Corssing save is called "Animal Crossing Wild World.3.sav".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked