The Wiz

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Powerful processor, 3D accelerator
It basically could play PSP Games(If it used exact same brands to make it sound simple)
But always only shitty useless worth less games are made for this powerful console and the emulator are shit too
So I personally find it a waste

Praetor192

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hit said:
Powerful processor, 3D accelerator
It basically could play PSP Games(If it used exact same brands to make it sound simple)
But always only shitty useless worth less games are made for this powerful console and the emulator are shit too
So I personally find it a waste

Excuse me? Have you not seen the emulators for the original GP2X? This is more powerful then that by a lot. The emulators certainly not "shit". And the games created by the homebrewers, some of them are amazing.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
underpressure116 said:
GamePark is a shell of the once great company it was. The Pandora is better than this in EVERY way, other than size. More power (ARM Cortex 8), larger screen, QWERTY keyboard, dual analog sticks, and it supports REAL computing applications such as FireFox 3 (

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow.
That's beautiful.

But it seems weird.
2 D-Pads? Where's the buttons?
All I looked at was the picture, so it could have slide out buttons.

Either way, unless this is a lot cheaper, Pandora is what I want.
Even if this is beautiful.
frown.gif

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
I'm looking here and thinking why bother with an eeePC?
Because the Eee's a laptop and this is a hand-held with a keyboard. I'd like to get a Pandora but I honestly think it's too small for computer-use even if they do get a functional version of Linux on it.

residentskitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arctic_flame said:
underpressure116 said:
GamePark is a shell of the once great company it was. The Pandora is better than this in EVERY way, other than size. More power (ARM Cortex 8), larger screen, QWERTY keyboard, dual analog sticks, and it supports REAL computing applications such as FireFox 3 (

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Right, it took me longer then expected (mainly due to the fact that my internet has been gone for the past week -.-') but here we go, my GP2X (F100/F200) review. For those of you wondering about buying a Wiz interesting as the Wiz is pretty much an upgraded F200, for the rest of you I hope you'll find it an interesting read as well
wink.gif

Link to the review

Cheers,
Scorpei

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jusy heard a bit of news, the WIZ release has been postponed to a later date. 'improvements are being made to the product' possibly updating the firmware? The date itself is unkown at this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: