Hacking The WiiKey for $30.62 Shipped!!!

markusf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope someone from the Wiikey team will chime in on their site.
Whether it's to confirm the fake chips, or to say if it's just a revised PCB.

wuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone probably got pissed and DDoSed them. They've been pretty good otherwise. I doubt they plan to just run away.

D

Deleted User

I know! This is seriously scaring me. I got my Wiikey order cancelled ... but I have an order for an R4 (for a friend) and a camouflage lighter. Their customer support was really good though. They replied to my emails REALLY fast. And I see them making an effort to help in the Wiikey forum.

They claim the wiikey genuine. I hope they are being honest. If it turns out to be the real deal ... then I'll place an order ... if the site ever gets back up.

nuck44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from Kai ... he said it's real ... also, I compared their pic to the real/clone pic and it seems to match up better to the real than the clone (do a photoshop ... change the size to be the same and then turn layer on/off to compare)...

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, severely satisfied...Doesn't a Negative Times a Positive results in a negative
wink.gif

Exity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well they just updated their site and their answer is that the WiiKey chip is real but the PCB board isn't. I don't know what to think honestly but they are offering refunds. Also for people who want to keep theirs, they are taking $5 off if you ordered before March 20th.

airrich

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine was already shipped, but they gave me a refund anyways. i'm guessing they are trusting that i will send back the chip. they also said they would cover the shipping cost back to their usa location.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpKupfQEKE