toptnc Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    ScummVM and ResidualVM
    I would like to play it in the gamepad.

2. MikaDubbz

MikaDubbz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I figure this likely isn't possible, or if it is possible that we don't know enough about how files are hosted for this to be a viable option. But I was thinking about how the Wii U doesn't have a proper media player (at least from the HD Wii U side, sure we got WiiMC from the vWii side, but that is only good for SD video), and thought of a hypothetical idea of how to more easily create a video player for the system:

Maybe a game patch could be made for SDcafiine so that when you launch Netflix after SDcafiine, that the server the title points to could be redirected to your own computer and then maybe you could host whatever videos you want to watch on your Wii U through the Netflix interface on the Wii U. This seems feasible to me, but without knowing how the Netflix files are hosted, this likely isn't possible. Then again, I really don't know for sure, and I could be way wrong on the subject. We used to be able to use Plex on the internet browser on the Wii U to essentially do this very thing, but now Plex doesn't work on the system's browser (in fact most all videos that used to be loadable on the system like kimcartoon, no longer work either). So something like this would really be appreciated.

3. Tur7L3

Tur7L3 Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    GameMaker games support.

4. Alex_p

Alex_p Newbie
    Newcomer

Finland
    DevilutionX (Diablo open source) on either Wii or WiiU would be super.
    There's a 3ds and switch port already

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Homebrew, Request, Thread