Hacking The Wii board is dead. Letterbomb doesn't work.

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
4.3U
My SD is a microSD. SanDisk, 64gb. Formatted correctly (I use it on my 3DS)
I unzipped everything and put everything on the SD root. I checked my MAC and redownloaded the letterbomb.zip. Nothing at all appears in the message board. Help?

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
As stated in the title, the Wii board is dead, so I posted here. I was thinking since the Wii U has a vWii mode you guys could help.
I'm on a 2006 Wii.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an actual "Wii", not a "Wii U in Wii mode"? (this is the Wii U section...) if so, letterbomb should work on 4.3U/E/J/K.

have you also tried something lower than 64gb? 64+ is "SDXC", and the Wii can only take SDHC normally I think.
I think this is the problem. I also believe that letterbomb requires an old, non-sdhc/sdxc card. Try an older SD card, somewhere in the 2GB and under range, and remember that the message can appear for an earlier date as well.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the problem. I also believe that letterbomb requires an old, non-sdhc/sdxc card. Try an older SD card, somewhere in the 2GB and under range, and remember that the message can appear for an earlier date as well.
http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/LetterBomb

according to this, LetterBomb accepts any SD/SDHC card formatted as FAT16 or FAT32.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess letter bomb doesn't work with that sd card? Either way, just getting a 2gb sdcard (SD not SDHC) will fix your problem.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Letterbomb should work with SDHC afaik, but it definitely doesn't support SDXC, which OPs card would be at 64GB.

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
I remember have issue with 32gb sd card... fofmat was FAT system.. change to fat32 then letterbomb is show on wii messege board. perhaps same issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here