THE UNIVERSAL CHILD'S PLAY PATCH

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by kennypu, Feb 25, 2010.

Feb 25, 2010

THE UNIVERSAL CHILD'S PLAY PATCH by kennypu at 5:11 AM (10,973 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. kennypu
    OP

Member kennypu GBAtemp Fan

United States
    hey guys,
    I was just wondering: is there a thread here, or a site somewhere else that shows all the games the universal child play patch supports, and shows when it is updated? The only info we always get is that it is credited to rudolph, but from where? If anybody knows detail, please share. Thanks x]

2. suruz

Member suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Yeah, I agree. The patch is really useful, but I can't always find the latest version and sometimes the links are inactive :/

Would be good to have a thread with it in, since it applies to so many games.

3. joelogs

Newcomer joelogs Member

Philippines
    what's this universal child's play patch.. sorry no idea.

4. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    where can i download this?

5. kennypu
    OP

Member kennypu GBAtemp Fan

United States
    the universal child's play patch is an anti-piracy patch that supports many many games (most are supported soon as it is released/dumped). I am assuming it supports games that have similar APs, probably programmed by nintendo or through the sdk, I don't know details. Anyways, the UCP patch released the patches really fast, so its really hard to keep track of what it supports.
    Anyways looking around on japanese sites, apparently it is managed at http://www.ds-scene.net/ , but other than that, I don't know anything. But that site simplifies things by giving the patch link with the release description, so it should be easier now to find patches for your game there.