The thing that unites us all

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phil Spenser is a good guy he supports Sony And Nintendo unlike Sony and Nintendo
Picture memes w3sKQOe17_ 5 comments — iFunny.jpeg

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG MUTIPLE BILLION DOLLAR COMPANYS ARE FREINDS NO WAY THERE JUST LIKE US THEIR GAMERS OMG SOOO COOLLL I HAVENT TAKEN A SHOWER IN WEEKS bro pls go outside its a billion dollar company they dont give a rats butt about "freinship"

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG MUTIPLE BILLION DOLLAR COMPANYS ARE FREINDS NO WAY THERE JUST LIKE US THEIR GAMERS OMG SOOO COOLLL I HAVENT TAKEN A SHOWER IN WEEKS bro pls go outside its a billion dollar company they dont give a rats butt about "freinship"

[puts the water hose to you] Theres your bath. hehehehe

error404bsod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who need a bath of beans

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo has been pretty solid collaborating with Microsoft, no idea wtf you're talking about. It's literally only Sony that refuses to get on board a global community. They go out of their way to deny crossplatform compatibility. Nintendo and Microsoft have been bros for a while.

error404bsod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has been pretty solid collaborating with Microsoft, no idea wtf you're talking about. It's literally only Sony that refuses to get on board a global community. They go out of their way to deny crossplatform compatibility. Nintendo and Microsoft have been bros for a while.
True that's why I hate Sony

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nowadays I'm mostly gaming on mobile or board games.

I'm getting a steam deck when it's my turn, but it's for the games. Not because I'm joining some fake 'let's all be friends' community.

. Also...why should i believe that Bill Spencer supports the competition more than vice versa? Using a known meme (that actually started the opposite, as the x is literally all over the place on the controllers) isn't exactly showcasing tremendous support

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nowadays I'm mostly gaming on mobile or board games.

I'm getting a steam deck when it's my turn, but it's for the games. Not because I'm joining some fake 'let's all be friends' community.
fr people who care about multi billion dollar companys "being freinds" are patheic

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Some crossplatform exists but the companies that got Sony to allow it paid a shit load of money upfront to make that possible since otherwise in their minds crossplatform does not benefit them financially in the slightest.

Honestly Sony always had an ego like that, and truthly speaking I would not doubt the possibility that Nintendo backed out of their partnership with Sony in the past was probably because they were getting vibes of that ego even in the development of the "Nintendo Playstation" Still a shit thing for Nintendo to do in terms of jumping with another company out of nowhere and burning Sony on the partnership as all it did was create its own hardened competitor in the market but it makes me wonder if Sony wanted more control over the partnership than what Nintendo was comfortable with back in the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up