

GBAtemp users when they post a thread about a problem whilst continuously relying on AI. As well as newcomers on the forum to showcase a new project.


At this point this person should conclude they're not a Therian either then argue with the AI about it instead.

I could have sworn that one was about me.

At least you're honest about it.I could have sworn that one was about me.
I could have sworn that one was about me.

Bro this cat is judging your entire existence, including the name you're giving himFound a subreddit called name my cat
Found this old grumpy cat, and people were suggesting names
The first one that came to my mind was Cletus, and a lot of people agreed
View attachment 592998
Here's a better one:GBAtemp users when they post a thread about a problem whilst continuously relying on AI. As well as newcomers on the forum to showcase a new project.
View attachment 590511