XP
Country
Canada
were the black traps at?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This will turn into Blacks vs Traps

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This isn't over yet
I just hope you are aware that your dear chris benoit isnt welcome in the bunker

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There will be updates to the bunker (and my stickies) in due time!
Since this is the EOF, I can break character for a second. I've been busy in real with not only work, but also rebuilding my life as whole. I've had to literally start over again and it's a very time consuming process for me. I am online to help the community and to show that I am still alive, I know you guys worry when I am offline for long periods of time. But just because I am online doesn't mean that I am "online." I am posting where I see the need for me to post, but that's about it. We've reached a point in the community where both a lot is happening and nothing is happening at the same time. We have a huge move in the Switch movement, but nothing like CFW or interesting homebrews, so everything and nothing. This period of time is where I take a break a break and research for the newer scenes. It's also where I EOL all of my stickies for older communities. With the 3DS dying off and the Switch growing, I am taking time to watch for the new noob floods and make this thread around those floods. Once I find the common theme, I update and wait in quiet again. The point of this bunker is "survive" the current trends, which means I need to watch the current trends for us to live through and mock it.
TL: DR, there will be an update soon.

Reactions: Noctosphere

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There will be updates to the bunker (and my stickies) in due time!
Since this is the EOF, I can break character for a second. I've been busy in real with not only work, but also rebuilding my life as whole. I've had to literally start over again and it's a very time consuming process for me. I am online to help the community and to show that I am still alive, I know you guys worry when I am offline for long periods of time. But just because I am online doesn't mean that I am "online." I am posting where I see the need for me to post, but that's about it. We've reached a point in the community where both a lot is happening and nothing is happening at the same time. We have a huge move in the Switch movement, but nothing like CFW or interesting homebrews, so everything and nothing. This period of time is where I take a break a break and research for the newer scenes. It's also where I EOL all of my stickies for older communities. With the 3DS dying off and the Switch growing, I am taking time to watch for the new noob floods and make this thread around those floods. Once I find the common theme, I update and wait in quiet again. The point of this bunker is "survive" the current trends, which means I need to watch the current trends for us to live through and mock it.
TL: DR, there will be an update soon.
you mean soon™ i guess, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o