Hacking The solution to all R4 related problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No, this thread is intended for you to whine and bitch about newcomers, when really, R4 clones haven't been that bad for ages. You still get somebody every now and again, but the problems have died down so much. I used to help out with flash carts and shit all of the time on a different site I can't name here, back before I joined here (the traffic has died down there a lot the past year for a couple of reasons). This made me very aware to the sheer number of carts out there. You can complain until next year and the year after about the many useless R4 branded carts, and it won't make a damned bit of difference.

People will continue to make mistakes. No bit of text on a forum will change that. What matters is setting them straight once these problems have happened, and hoping that if they ever need help purchasing a cart again, they either ask here or somewhere else with an equally as knowledgeable userbase first.

All I gathered from the first page was a couple of users complaining. We have the blogs section if you feel the need to be dramatic and rant.
As I look back on it, I suppose that is true (for the second half of this thread anyway...) I'll quit complaining about stuff now.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The "solution" as you say it isn't actual solution to R4 related problems, because you could have easily suggest people to stop using flash carts altogether and start buying games, and that would have simply solve their problems.
There isn't an actual point to this thread other then camoflaged "rant" :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi