XP
Country
Australia
you got your wish.

nintendo heard you

and released

v9.2.0

enjoy! :)

Lol was just about to type the same thing, 9.2 just dropped, have at it. atmos is open source so go nuts in making it work with 9.2, will you accept the challenge? it was a challenge your after correct?

no one will teach you to code/hack. its something you have to learn for yourself. i cant do it and i accept that, im appreciative of people like @scriesm that can and do code.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
please stop.... this isn't a joke to me. those who know me will say i am
Search Results
Dictionary

me·tic·u·lous
/məˈtikyələs/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: meticulous
  1. showing great attention to detail; very careful and precise.
    "he had always been so meticulous about his appearance"
    h
    Similar:
    careful
conscientious
diligent
ultracareful
scrupulous
punctilious
painstaking
demanding
exacting
accurate
correct
thorough
studious
rigorous
detailed
perfectionist
fastidious
methodical
particular
strict
pedantic
fussy
white-glove
nice
laborious
h
Opposite:
careless
sloppy
  1. slapdash
Origin
792bf374be2c2c5eb6348e36e3ad28e7f5288674b7d4ed5dc9f6baab03ab5d77.png

mid 16th century (in the sense ‘fearful or timid’): from Latin meticulosus, from metus ‘fear’. The word came to mean ‘overcareful about detail’, hence the current sense (early 19th century).
Translate meticulous to
Use over time for: meticulous

Translations, word origin, and more definitions
From Oxford
Feedback
Web results

Meticulous

but when i need to get something out grammar and spelling aren't essential.. icould use things like grammarly but thats cheating and unoriginal A.I. isnt all its cracked up to be

excaliburn92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I can't help but sympathize with the guy... but to be honest @KnightRiderX420 your approach to this whole thing is kinda wrong. I'd suggest reading and familiarizing yourself with the scene first (as in hacking/exploiting or whatever) before seeking help or even offering "help".

Damn I had to dig up my old account to post this.

Reactions: tiliarou

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never heard of games-engine and the site looks like it never left 2010 can see why it's dead. The site doesnt even work
Also it's a piracy website. So it would have never been as good as the main hitters.

Then theres win7vista that was a known site but it was basically shallow compared to the mydigitallife community at the time.

That much you can tell where the sites literal name was built on using the bait of windows 7 launch to make itself.

Like orbit30 literally was carrying its user traffic at that point

Mydigitallife still runs strong

Last edited by izy,

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people in the scene are looking for something to do, how about more work on the Wii U scene? It's got great emulation, but it'd be fantastic to see some homebrew that makes use of both screens of the Wii U. For how unique the system is, there is next to nothing in the homebrew scene that takes advantage of the unique ability of the system to have 2 different displays at the same time.

Thought I've always had, would be a GBC or GBA emulator that can emulate 2 systems at the same time that can link up, one GBC/GBA on the TV, the other on the Gamepad. The GBA has so many awesome multiplayer experiences that go widely underutilized in these modern times due to few people coming together with GBAs and Link Cables.

Sorry, I don't mean to derail a thread on Switch homebrew. It just feels like there is still plenty of potential things that can be done for the Wii U, yet most people seem to have moved on to hacking the Switch.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope English isn’t your native language.
I never said i know it all I said i want to learn.... and games-engine was closed a while ago it was just my door into this. our site we started was called ge-xtreme and dont dasnce around piracy... i openly admit my faults, and no one buys an r4I card or in my case a supercard ds2 for just homebrew.... read between all the bs

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
This post is so odd that I just couldn't ignore it.

So, trying to decipher the first post, you're upset because what? Information was provided to you when you asked. Because the Switch isn't entirely softmoddable and needs a special hardware workaround? We're lucky the Switch can be hacked at all in the first place. Look at the PS4 scene, where devs have been hard at work for years and yet there's no easy way to just grab a PS4 and softmod it regardless. We were also lucky with the earlier days of consoles that came with system software because it was a new frontier, for the hackers and the companies too. Of course it'd be easier to hack something when security measures are still a new concept.

The first comment isn't even cold, or "combative"; he's just saying if you're looking for another challenge, look at the consoles that aren't cracked wide open.

The following comments are just commenting on your topic, not even saying anything negative towards you--just saying that maybe it's better that things are the way they are, or that they prefer it not being challenging, and you take it as an attack? You're looking to be a victim, at that point. What did you want? People to go, "YEAH THIS SCENE BLOWS! UGH THE SWITCH AND NINTENDO ARE THE WORST!" and agree without further thought?? People are clearly trying and contributing to the scene.

And saying you're a forum moderator and that you know how sites should be run, what does that even mean??? If you were a forum moderator, then I'm surprised, because you must run a tight ship that doesn't allow for contesting opinions or thoughts. What exactly was wrong or "cold" with

you want a challenge then try one of the other two unhacked consoles, ps4 and xbox one

seems like the switch is kinda of at a forced dead end where you have to buy dongles and shit in order to hack it

or

The fact that its so easy I think is a good thing, it lets us focus on other stuff like making more homebrew,
like I don’t think we would have half the stuff that we do now if it wasn’t so easy and didn’t happen so fast.

???

Was it just the punctuation comment that threw you? Because your first post has to be read multiple times to understand your meaning. With some actual punctuation people would have an easier time trying to figure out what you're saying, and respond in a better way.

No one got on your case and "bullied" until you decided to ragequit over other people's thoughts.

Games-engine? Biggest rivals to GBAtemp? Lol. Can't say I've ever heard of the site, nor that GBAtemp has "competitors". Is providing scene information and a community now a competition? And then you just go and throw in that you paid for launchbox? Okay??? What does that have anything to do with anything?

Listen, you seem to be upset over very minor things. I recommend just taking a step away, and cooling down. If you believe that there's something wrong with the scene, then be the change you want to see, or whatever. You seem to have been provided with tools on how to learn and to improve. When you've learned the best way to contribute to the scene, then offer a plan, or an idea, or something that people can get behind, other than accusatory words over people thinking that modding a Switch via jig is fine.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
i don't meant o critique or pick apart your post.
if you get a new ps4 on low firmeware you can softmod it via webkit tools and such I've not only used develooper options i was smart enough to disable auto update
and yes i am and still take pride in my modding jobs. we on those places do run tight ships otherwise they would sink... also my pc has a gtx1080 and using launchbox with emulators solves alot of the un-needed things and i am a part of that as well, yes i have and use discord and am not braging but a patreon to alot of the commmunities there for all kinds of reasons
and i brainstorrmed alot here b4 sid i cant code and was ignored I have alot of ideas like porting kodi to completion to the switch or using python to make launchers and even java..... forget granmar and spelling i'll col out but im an empath too and i feel this dismissal even if i cant see it... i am aware of the competitor to win7vista as well get the facts... we were the pioneers that other place you mentioned road our cotales.... they are not the issue here tho

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised no one has said to try to find a softmod for xbox 360. That is one i see people want alot so that could be a good challenge.
There is still lots of potential with the wii u as well since the moment the switch came out people act like they forgot the system even exist.

Last edited by cvskid,

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
i had and modded a wii u learned how here.. it could be better, i just am not in possession of said wii u ebay is now..lol my switch got repossessed too... i can get another unpatched unit... thats a non issue i will say games themselves... ive outgrown alot of it from aLL angles. but still into a few my fav till payback was nfs

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh ya and win7vista is still alive now called beyondwindows10

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you want a challenge then try one of the other two unhacked consoles, ps4 and xbox one

seems like the switch is kinda of at a forced dead end where you have to buy dongles and shit in order to hack it
but PS4 is hacked and you are not forced to buy dongles you can use your cell phone

D

Deleted User

but PS4 is hacked and you are not forced to buy dongles you can use your cell phone
saying the ps4 is properly hacked is glorifying it quite a bit. compare that to the vita or the switch, there's still a lot to be done

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

"The problem with making this is that I do not know where to start."

I've had an idea, I am going to be the richest man in the world and women will throw themselves at me constantly & I will choose the ones I want and discard the rest.

Problem is, I don't know where to start......

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think anyone really wants to bully you but you make it really hard not to as mentioned. Your posts really make no sense and it's unclear what you are saying. Distributing warez or moderating forums literally has nothing to do with "hacking" a system and has no relevance.

As mentioned multiple times the party is over on the Switch and we have to resort to hardware based attacks because software is no longer feasible on latest firmware. That doesn't mean you have to sit there and watch doing nothing. Learn how computers work. Learn programming languages near the metal (= close to the hardware to get a feeling how it works). Then go a step further and learn assembly languages which is essential for reverse engineering and exploitation. Don't let yourself down and just start even if it's baby steps at first.

Reactions: JoeBloggs777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...