Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't TX OS work with AutoRCM from hekate?
If so I think it's better to use that version as it's more stable.
Yes. There's no way for them to create a "proprietary RCM", so any AutoRCM would work with any current payload.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know of this thing that let's people stream instead of downloading a whole half gig video?
It comes in many names, Youtube, vimeo, etc. Give it a chance. It may even result on people watching the video.
i put a minute video up on streamable for nintendo to view when i sent my console in for repair. Do you think they watched it? No. I just hope they actually fixed the problem. I'm getting it back on monday. fingers crossed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I honestly laugh out loud when people say that SX OS or SX Pro are good options. Hey, if you want to burn your money on trash... suit yourself.

Atmosphere is going to be so freaking good.
Yes, I can't wait when it releases in 5 hours.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i put a minute video up on streamable for nintendo to view when i sent my console in for repair. Do you think they watched it? No. I just hope they actually fixed the problem. I'm getting it back on monday. fingers crossed.
Nintendo? No idea. Who cares? We aren't talking about Nintendo.
NOW, people in gbatemp that are being asked for help? Sure! They won't go on downloading a half gig video, but an embedded youtube video? Sure they will take a look!

PS: At least that is what I was talking about, I wanted to check the video to see if I could help, but downloading 500MB+ was a hassle.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo? No idea. Who cares? We aren't talking about Nintendo.
NOW, people in gbatemp that are being asked for help? Sure! They won't go on downloading a half gig video, but an embedded youtube video? Sure they will take a look!

PS: At least that is what I was talking about, I wanted to check the video to see if I could help, but downloading 500MB+ was a hassle.
The point is companies are not wasting time looking at customer's videos when they troubleshoot devices. They use their standard operating procedures.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The point is companies are not wasting time looking at customer's videos when they troubleshoot devices. They use their standard operating procedures.
Sure, but that isn't what I was talking about.
In the post I quoted a link to download the video was posted as a reply to a gbatemp user (not Nintendo) that wanted to check the video to help.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I believe the implementations are different?
There is a warning in hekate payload menu that states this.
Then again I might be wrong.
Considering I've used briccmii and TX's AutoRCM with success on every payload? I can tell you it works.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, but that isn't what I was talking about.
In the post I quoted a link to download the video was posted as a reply to a gbatemp user (not Nintendo) that wanted to check the video to help.
i replied to you because you said they didn't look at the video because it's a hassle to download .5 gig file and that he should have used a streaming site. again my point is that they wouldn't have looked at it regardless just as Nintendo ignored my 1 minute video on streamable.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i replied to you because you said they didn't look at the video because it's a hassle to download .5 gig file and that he should have used a streaming site. again my point is that they wouldn't have looked at it regardless just as Nintendo ignored my 1 minute video on streamable.
Yes, but when you say "they" the word you are referring to in my post is "people".
I guess it can be open to misinterpretation, sure "people" could be interpreted as "Nintendo", "TX" or "the company's support team", but with "people" I meant "other users of gbatemp" and I thought it was clear because the thing I quoted was a reply to a gbatemp user asking for the video.
My bad.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Considering I've used briccmii and TX's AutoRCM with success on every payload? I can tell you it works.

Good to know it works with TX.
However what I meant is that implementations being different (Hekate & TX), people complaining with TX implementation might find solace with Hekate's AutoRCM which is claimed to corrupt (modify:)) your Boot file the right way.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Good to know it works with TX.
However what I meant is that implementations being different (Hekate & TX), people complaining with TX implementation might find solace with Hekate's AutoRCM which is claimed to corrupt (modify:)) your Boot file the right way.
I vaguely remember hearing about this, which convinced me to go with briccmii (Hekates implementation based on rajkostos work).

Last edited by Kioku,

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly laugh out loud when people say that SX OS or SX Pro are good options. Hey, if you want to burn your money on trash... suit yourself.

This is so true, sorry I meant retarded. SX is a good option and also THE ONLY OPTION at the moment if you want to play backups with ease. LayeredFS is far more complicated and generally not worth the hassle when you could just spend $30 and make your life easy.
Most people who work can afford $30 so hey.. backups wise atmosphere is already dead in the water unless thy come up with some killer features but apart from USB hard drive loading I don’t really see what else is needed.....

I know I’m probably gonna get hit by all the TX haters and atmosphere fanboys for saying this but hey I’m happy with SX and it’s my opinion

djorn2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And cause no issues with charging and rcm.

Are you mad? Do you want a SX Pro?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you being serious or sarcastic? You are already paying for games and console. You don't have money to buy a SX Pro?

Reactions: HeartSeed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol