• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 147,211
  • Replies 370

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
It does not seem to work... What am I missing here? I would like to move the Disc Channel as I'm only using NeoGamma to play Discs or USB Loader GX from my USB HDD. And I've got a few friends who can of mistake try and use the Disc Channel to play games... :/

kedirakevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi im facing a small problem here, everything goes well except for the fact that when booting to preloader, i must have my SD card inserted to access the hacks.ini options

Isnt the hacks.ini file installed to the NAND when installing preloader? Coz when i boot to preloader without my card in it says cannot find hacks.ini file on FAT nor on NAND....

Guidance?

EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry, my bad... I forgot to press Save Settings after making my changes... Now even after I removed my SD card, my hacks.ini are still modifiable... sorry for extra post

Moondiver

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have one question.

First my config:
Wii mit Wiikey V1, BootMii v0.2 as Boot2, Cios38Rev.18, Dop-IOS to patch IOS60, Firmware 4.1

Is there anything to consider when i want to install Preloader v0.29?

Thanks in advance,

Moondiver

D

Deleted User

OP
Eheh, finally here after a long time away. So, how bout a re-welcome hug
biggrin.gif

Anyway LightyKD, you could uninstall by simply updating your Wii, or re-installing its System Menu since Preloader is installed into the System Menu.

Psycho Sonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scuze me, I can't play imported backups on Preloader. I've installed Preloader .29 on 3.2U with cioscorp 3.3. Menu IOS is set to 36. I've enabled Region Free Wii Games. Backups in my region, ntsc, work but for PAL I get a "Disc Cannot Be Read" error. Anyone know what I should do?

hack3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install preloader on my 3.2U wii but I cant seem to find a functional hic.exe Besides the link on the first page of this thread, I only managed to find this file http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134073 and it doesnt work for me. The program runs but there is no text. Can somebody please provide a link or at least confirm that the program in the link doesnt work?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured out what I was doing wrong!

kirokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems as well...

I tried to update via the preloader menu and got stuck with the msg "downloading changelog..." its been like that for 30 or so mins by now...

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys, i'm having some trouble with Preloader. I just installed System menu 4.1E, Installed the patched IOS60 using Dop-ios and installed Preloader. The problem is that Preloader can't read my SD (including the Hacks.ini file). The SD menu also can't read my SD card. Can anyone help?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
X D D X said:
Hey guys, i'm having some trouble with Preloader. I just installed System menu 4.1E, Installed the patched IOS60 using Dop-ios and installed Preloader. The problem is that Preloader can't read my SD (including the Hacks.ini file). The SD menu also can't read my SD card. Can anyone help?
is it SDHC?

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
xzxero said:
X D D X said:
is it SDHC?
Yeah it it and I just read a guide (probably yours) that said you need a SD card. But Preloader worked fine with my SDHC card on 3.2, do you need a SD just for 4.1?

gil21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why after i installed preloader for my 4.0u wii the game like little king story,mini ninjas etc.pop up update in the disc channel
before i installed preloader it never pop up update.thank you

BlazeShaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbrumble.info
XP
Country
When trying to run the Preloader installation boot.dol on my HBC, firmware 4.0E and I believe I downgraded my IOS (i ran it, it just restarted to the wii menu, like it said it would in the READMEH)

so, when i tried to run the boot.dol for preloader, i pressed 1 for the disclaimer and got an error message

"Failed too get ROOT, current IOS(36) has the fakesign bug fixed"

what does this mean? How do i fix it? Thanks!

warlock666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed preloader 0.29

Everytime i select wii menu after playing a game keep getting the health warning and to press A button to continue? (i know you can selct the option to turn this heath off in the preloader settings.

seem to have lost the animation with the wii channels going accross is this normal?

Is there any why to get the anim back

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
X D D X said:
xzxero said:
X D D X said:
is it SDHC?
Yeah it it and I just read a guide (probably yours) that said you need a SD card. But Preloader worked fine with my SDHC card on 3.2, do you need a SD just for 4.1?
preloader will install fine with a sdhc card
but it wont read the hacks.ini off it.
you need a non sdhc card for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea my monitors are definitely more than 3.9 feet away from my pc tower. But not like I'm gonna...