The Playstation 360: An Xbox And Playstation Together In One Much Less

tempBOT

The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
The Playstation 360: An Xbox And Playstation Together In One Much Less Attractive Box
The Playstation 360: An Xbox And Playstation Together In One Much Less Attractive Box
This is a Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 smashed together in the same computer case. I'm not sure exactly why you'd do that, but I am sure if you ever accidentally dropped a blanket on it you'd start a house fire. Pork chop sandwiches!

1315479128playstation-360-1.jpg

icon11.gif
Source

Contributed by EnigmaBlade

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seen combo's like this before. They usually have some kind of advanced cooling features built in. On average they stay 25-45 percent cooler than stock. Some cheaper ones stay only 5-15 % cooler. Those combo's are usually made though were only one of the two run at the same time.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
nintendoom said:
Is it for SaleNo.QUOTE(tagzard @ Sep 8 2011, 11:15 AM) Wait. So it runs both?
You're getting confused. It's not one whole system that can run both systems.
It's just a 360 and PS3 taken apart and put back together differently inside a PC case - That's probably the simple way of putting it.

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/JeJpL

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevan said:
I swear I read on the temp gauge 200 degress 0_0\

Edit: that was on the source provided by Prowler
Do you really think that the tower would maintain its shape at that temperature?
rofl2.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what a waste of time and $ and they could have at least chosen a better looking case not a off the shelf special plus what happens when the 360 rrod how are they gonna explain this to m$?!
rofl2.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waste of time and money? How is that a waste of time and money? The design looks moderately nice. Not everything needs to be shinyshinyprettyfancyshmancy. It's also a pretty damn good way to save space, and is more form-factor efficient then both the 360 and the PS3 originally. Not to mention runs better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: hiiii sisters