The Playstation 360: An Xbox And Playstation Together In One Much Less

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
VNO0c.jpg

3DWiiS much better.

Next someone should mash up old gen consoles together.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
alunral said:
Waste of time and money? How is that a waste of time and money? The design looks moderately nice. Not everything needs to be shinyshinyprettyfancyshmancy. It's also a pretty damn good way to save space, and is more form-factor efficient then both the 360 and the PS3 originally. Not to mention runs better.
LOL no it doesn't all they have done is ripped the guts out of the consoles, jammed them into the dvd slots and mounted 2 fans on the side! i could do this easily!

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
alunral said:
Waste of time and money? How is that a waste of time and money? The design looks moderately nice. Not everything needs to be shinyshinyprettyfancyshmancy. It's also a pretty damn good way to save space, and is more form-factor efficient then both the 360 and the PS3 originally. Not to mention runs better.
LOL no it doesn't all they have done is ripped the guts out of the consoles, jammed them into the dvd slots and mounted 2 fans on the side! i could do this easily!
Oh you can, can you? Do it then, I'd love to see the results.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Real Jdbye said:
They could have chosen a better tower, but it looks decent other than the fact it's white.
Now add a Wii in there and we're talking
smile.gif
It would be the WiiStation 360.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a pretty cool idea. I thought about doing something similar with my Gamecube and PS2, but then realized that I don't have the knowledge or the ability to do so xD.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IMHO, it's hideous. I at least hoped that he might've went for some kind of liquid cooling (which would've made the project worthwhile), but that isn't the case.

That makes it just two consoles stuffed into a computer PC case.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
alunral said:

What's your point? "Runs cooler" then stock means "Runs better". The fact that you could do this easily means nothing at all.

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. Me and a friend of mine did the same thing as a project for school, only using an NES, an SNES, and a PS1. It was far uglier than that...after we got our grade, we reassembled our consoles...

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
IMHO, it's hideous. I at least hoped that he might've went for some kind of liquid cooling (which would've made the project worthwhile), but that isn't the case.

That makes it just two consoles stuffed into a computer PC case.
That's what it says in the article. He opted not to use liquid cooling because of the cash he would have had to shell out. :/

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have thought this to be even more awesome if the systems were truly consolidated and connected through a GRUB-like preloader that lets you choose which console to turn on but then that wold be complicated because each console turns on to their controllers respectively.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte