The phone how to

lyf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy a iphone4. But the friend had said many of the defects. Suggested I buy a mobile phone technology is mature point of the problem may be less. I think this phone is not bad. Compared with the iphone do not know how?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing beats the iPhone's beauty IMO.
Also, the Android OS is quite terrible.
(I have both at home)
Wank.

The iPhone is a fantastic device but the right Android device can achieve similar if not better results. Depends where you look. Google's line of phones is quite nice and from a consumer's perspective, more cost-effective.

Last edited by Lucifer666,

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this_is_spam.gif

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
lyf said:
I want to buy a iphone4. But the friend had said many of the defects. Suggested I buy a mobile phone technology is mature point of the problem may be less. I think this phone is not bad. Compared with the iphone do not know how?

the first batch of iphone4's had a signal problem if it's held on the left hand, but now the problem is fixed by Apple.
iPhone4's are generally expensive but it has a nice UI and you can jailbreak it to get themes and apps not available from the app store.

Android is a cheaper option if your on a tight budget, it is know for it's customization. good brands that have android phones are HTC and Samsung

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Darmanitan said:
Nothing beats the iPhone's beauty IMO.
Also, the Android OS is quite terrible.
(I have both at home)
Simply stating Android is 'terrible' is hardly a good argument. As far as I'm concerned, Android can be made much more 'beautiful' than iOS with widgets and custom themes. A bunch of icons sitting around is hardly beauty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what's that game about? is it just another horny game?