The phone how to

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by lyf, May 31, 2011.

1. lyf
    OP

lyf Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2011
    United States
    I want to buy a iphone4. But the friend had said many of the defects. Suggested I buy a mobile phone technology is mature point of the problem may be less. I think this phone is not bad. Compared with the iphone do not know how?

2. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    Nothing beats the iPhone's beauty IMO.
    Also, the Android OS is quite terrible.
    (I have both at home)
    Wank.

The iPhone is a fantastic device but the right Android device can achieve similar if not better results. Depends where you look. Google's line of phones is quite nice and from a consumer's perspective, more cost-effective.

Last edited by Lucifer666, May 27, 2016
  3. Pyrmon

Pyrmon Burnin' Monkey Love

Sep 25, 2010
    Canada
    Montreal
    I quite like the Android OS. It's all a matter of opinion. I think that's a nice phone and it's much cheaper than the iPhone.

4. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    Get the iPhone.
    Nothing is better than the iPhone.

5. Cuelhu

Cuelhu GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver

May 19, 2010
    Brazil
    Fantasy Land
  6. Dter ic

Dter ic ~

Feb 19, 2009
    the first batch of iphone4's had a signal problem if it's held on the left hand, but now the problem is fixed by Apple.
    iPhone4's are generally expensive but it has a nice UI and you can jailbreak it to get themes and apps not available from the app store.

Android is a cheaper option if your on a tight budget, it is know for it's customization. good brands that have android phones are HTC and Samsung

7. CarbonX13

CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Aug 27, 2010
    Taiwan
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Simply stating Android is 'terrible' is hardly a good argument. As far as I'm concerned, Android can be made much more 'beautiful' than iOS with widgets and custom themes. A bunch of icons sitting around is hardly beauty.