Not open for further replies.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saved for posterity's sake.

"Let's face it, if the world turned gay I would rape so many people and have to teach my children that gay will kill humanity and no one will have babies."

http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-old-republic-gets-gay.340426/page-5#post-4561921

iOaaxsDBR7rNg.gif

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Gahars

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh... didn't really find most of those amusing, in all honesty. To each their own, I guess.
Rydian's list of quotes is pretty funny, though. xD

To be fair, there's a significant difference between the two lists. To put it simply, Rydian tries to collect the best of the best - the exchanges and moments that make you chuckle. Guild tries to collect the worst of the worst - the stuff that makes you turn your head, raise your eyebrow, and ask, "Wait, what?" Each have their own separate appeal; different strokes, different folks, and all that.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair, there's a significant difference between the two lists. To put it simply, Rydian tries to collect the best of the best - the exchanges and moments that make you chuckle. Guild tires to collect the worst of the worst - the stuff that makes you turn your head, raise your eyebrow, and ask, "Wait, what?" Each have their own separate appeal; different strokes, different folks, and all that.
Ah, well laughing at other people being dumb isn't really my thing, so that'd explain why I don't find them funny. :/
Thanks for explaining that, though.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, well laughing at other people being dumb isn't really my thing, so that'd explain why I don't find them funny. :/
Thanks for explaining that, though.

Of course. If you're interested, I'll be offering my Theory of GBAtemp course next semester. Enroll now!

In the meantime, saving this...

"you don't know Australia I DO believe what you want I'll be right in the end."

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wind-waker-hd.341728/page-18#post-4561975

Now we play the waiting game.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ah, ok, I do make a distinction for gender against a backdrop of the severe under-representation of one gender and over-representation of another gender at this event. If a woman is qualified for the role, and all other equally qualified candidates are men, I would choose the woman to do the presentation. Is that what you have an issue with?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/ps4-announced-at-playstation-meeting-2013.343314/page-24#post-4564720

Tags: [leic7 the non-sexist][Sexism is only bad when it works againts women - men can be freely discriminated on the basis of their gender][Upside-down logic][Gender Segregation is good]

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Anyhow, it's too early, I guess if you have read what I said and you are now telling me that in other words, a country should be ready to give up it's sovereignty and freedom in order to conform to what the rest of the world is doing and everything else in relation to that one world government New World Order business, well then to that I say, Good luck with that! ;)"

http://gbatemp.net/threads/north-ko...scrolls-soundtrack.343264/page-3#post-4565728

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"he's right, current gen gaming is going to the shits, gaming is now about corporal greed and fucking over the end consumer till they have no rights left, how much more will gamers take of this ass pounding from the corporal fat cats higher up?"

http://gbatemp.net/threads/cliffy-b-games-industry-in-state-of-turmoil.343689/#post-4566989

Sticking it (up the butt) to the man.

tl;dr crying about gaming being a business.

Perfect material. jalaneme could get a Twitter all her own.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
64 > PS1 for classics.
DS > PS2 sales and ps2 only got heaps of sales because they broke so damn much.
Nintendo exclusives > PS3 exclusives

Nintendo has won all of them, well maybe not ps2 gen cause ds technically isn't part of that generation...
But that's like the first generation Nintendo has lost.

The worst part is "Not sure if serious or joke", these things are hard to tell on the Temp... :unsure:

Reactions: Gahars

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
fukn noobs this thread is stuopid and yu should fel asahamed of urself

unban susage hed aor i wil dos atk u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News