North Korean propaganda video features Obama burning set to Elder Scrolls soundtrack

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 5,229
  • Replies 51
  • Likes 3

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Isolationism isn't entirely a bad idea honestly. I mean if a country were to stick to itself, mind it's own business, stop worshiping technology like it is going to save the world and can't be wiped out by nature, and take a step back, slow down, humble itself and use the resources it has to balance things out...

Well that just sounds fine to me, plus that said country does not have to engage in the business of selling out it's religion, culture, and traditions in favor some global equality scheme with all it's hypocrisy and sovereignty eroding methods.

Granted I would not cut off internet connection with the rest of the world, but I would not censor the internet either, nor would I try to control it. Obviously the media consolidation as it stands has not helped people emotionally, mentally, or spiritually on any level, so it's best to leave information open, free, and let people work things out in their own way.

Likewise, I would still be open for trade with other countries, so long as the agreements did not take away jobs from my own country, and were not set up so that the countries I was doing business with would benefit and profit while my country had to pay more in taxes and what not.

Either way, what this all boils down to is one world government, and while I hope to high hell that Korea never provokes an attack with their weapons, I can see why they would want them. There are very few countries left that have not been swallowed up by the new world agenda and their shifty contracts.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So basically you'd want to take the benefits and none of the possible negative things? Your country would have a hard time trying to get that situation running.. Mutual benefit is the key in global trade and agreements, which is pretty much the only way to get everyone to agree on something. Why else would Norway for example be paying multiple millions per year for being able to participate in certain EU agreements when the country isn't a part of the EU? Just saying.. :mellow:

Its_just_Lou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'Nice' video from the barely-humans in charge over there...BRAVADO and gusto to spare, eh?

Small reminder, NK:

One button press = Stone-age society, for you and yours. (I mean, you are nearly there as it IS, but its gotta be better than a parched desert, eh?)

Tsk tsk tsk....yet again, thousands/millions will need to die in flames for the small penises/mental illnesses/frail egos of a few whack-jobs. :(
(Sorry, rest of NK, but at least you won't be starving to death and fighting for scraps under your 'Ming the Merciless'-like regimes that you seem to all get-off on.)

Truly sad.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
'Nice' video from the barely-humans in charge over there...BRAVADO and gusto to spare, eh?

Small reminder, NK:

One button press = Stone-age society, for you and yours. (I mean, you are nearly there as it IS, but its gotta be better than a parched desert, eh?)

Tsk tsk tsk....yet again, thousands/millions will need to die in flames for the small penises/mental illnesses/frail egos of a few whack-jobs. :(
(Sorry, rest of NK, but at least you won't be starving to death and fighting for scraps under your 'Ming the Merciless'-like regimes that you seem to all get-off on.)

Truly sad.

It's like Hiroshima and World War II atrocities and genocides, then the countless civilian casualties up until now, never taught us anything. How is the world getting better if people still don't value the human life? I see why civilians are not spared in wars when this mindset is still widespread.

I mean, it's truly despicable, and making us, the "good" ones, no better than these barely human rulers, even fueling the hatred instead... to consider such extreme measures that may even not reach the big assholes ruling down there and spreading war, already prepared with bunkers and shelters... while the rest of the already miserable population and with them South-Korea and probably most of south-east asia who don't have anything to do with this are fried alive.

Is this a happy ending? Shouldn't there be less extreme miltary solutions? The very fact that such actions are being merely alluded to makes me sick.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically you'd want to take the benefits and none of the possible negative things? Your country would have a hard time trying to get that situation running.. Mutual benefit is the key in global trade and agreements, which is pretty much the only way to get everyone to agree on something. Why else would Norway for example be paying multiple millions per year for being able to participate in certain EU agreements when the country isn't a part of the EU? Just saying.. :mellow:

I don't think you and Gahars (assuming his comment about isolationism is directed towards me) have bothered to read everything I wrote on the subject.

Anyhow, it's too early, I guess if you have read what I said and you are now telling me that in other words, a country should be ready to give up it's sovereignty and freedom in order to conform to what the rest of the world is doing and everything else in relation to that one world government New World Order business, well then to that I say, Good luck with that! ;)

Simple compromise is one thing, giving up sovereignty, personal property, and privacy is another.

(The video Hilary don't care if you see cause it's already too late, they are going to do what they want)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tdOwAUg.gif

Oh, XDel, you are a hoot and a holler.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users