fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So instead of having gazillions of threads of people screaming they finally got SSBB, let's keep everything in this thread.

I got my Brawl this morning. This game store near my school somehow got some and he was selling them 2 days before the release date. It was 55 bucks, 5 dollars more than the retail price but hey, 2 days is 2 days. I've been reading the manual and everything. Even though I know it won't work on Wiikey, I still wanted to get the game, just for the satisfaction.
grog.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
DUMP IT
'nuff said.

I already played the crap out of the jap version, so I dunno why I'm like this. Oh well, after all, it's SSBB.
laugh.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My DVD Drive can't read the disc unfortunately =/ Seriously, a lot of kids from my school got the game today, why can't someone else dump that thing? I'm sure at this point, lotsa people have the game already.

Rei

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well if it's offical, i got it a week ago, like some of you guys know. Tried nearly every possible combination of Wiikey settings and fw, no chance. If you get one, just wait for a fw update...

Rei

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wrote in the other thread...

Here we live in a PAL region, the company had 5-6 NTSC SSBB copies, i asked my friend for it, he gave to me. That is without details of course, details are top secret ^^

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All Wiikey owners, install a switch!!!!!!

I am doing it, and I'm getting it back on Monday, which is obviously better than waiting a month for a Wiikey update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative