The Official Chit-Chat Thread

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
This is the Official Chit-Chat Thread. Use this to ramble about anything and everything you want... NOT the AR, FAQS and Cheat Compilation Thread. This was by request of many people. Elixir, mrfatso and Possibly Narin are sick of people that keep chatting and talking and code requesting weird and impossible codes.

So use this: Elixir or mrfatso, or Possibly Narin, might see the request HERE and will possibly engage the project/code and they don't have to worry about spammers, off topic people etc.

Read the Rules:

1. No flaming, arguing or any obscene language to be used please!
2. Please no sarcastic remarks!
3. Please, the older and more wiser members, please help out our newbies and don't make fun of them.. Your were once a noob too!
smile.gif

4. Do not quote EXTREMELY long posts and use a short answer like, "lol" Shorten the quote if you must, "lol"
5. ABSOLUTELY NO SPAM! RANT IF YOU WANT BUT DO NOT SPAM

So you can request codes
, talk about life to the world, spam off topic things etc. If you want something here, and if people see it, they might alert elixir, narin etc. about it. I'm not saying they WILL be definitely made, I'm saying that it MIGHT be made, if they see it. You can say ANYTHING you want here as long as it's no rude or violates the rules. Also, you will be safe from the Evil Vincent T with his scary Avatar xD So use this to request and whatever. Have fun!!!

Thank You!!!

Note: This is not really a code request thread, it is more of a, "Oh, I got Dux of my school today and I want to tell everyone about it" Thread. Stuff like Curley's Appendicitis operation can go here!

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Rules:

1. Okay
2. So long as nobody else makes any......
3. Which category do I fit in?
ninja.gif

4. Ugh, point taken
5. No spam, but I will use unnecessary and meaningless smilies in meaningful posts as I feel will entertain me.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Kind of a mix from my own previous rules from my other threads.. (Actually most of them are generally the same as mine)

Its a good thread and all but dont you think we have enough already what with "The NEW Massive Cheat Compilation Thread", "A Basic Guide to create AR codes", "A helper with CCE" and "The Frequently asked questions thread"

Cause what you have to talk about can go in any of those threads.. If you have questions or just want to chat about certain cheat topics, "The Frequently asked questions thread".. If you want to talk about cheats in the compilation and want to add codes or give suggestions "The NEW Massive Cheat Compilation Thread".. If you need help with R4CCE, go the "A helper with CCE" and if you want to make codes or talk about breaking them down and interpreting them go to "A Basic Guide to create AR codes".. i think that covers just about everything we need...

Cause by the sounds of it, this is just a rambling thread where you talk about code related stuff.. And all code related stuff is covered in the above threads..

Im not meaning to be harsh or disrespectful in any way, Its just I dont think we need this as a proper thread.. Maybe if we had the Cheat Code Section back, yeah it would be good, but at the moment, I dont know..

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
Kind of a mix from my own previous rules from my other threads.. (Actually most of them are generally the same as mine)

Its a good thread and all but dont you think we have enough already what with "The NEW Massive Cheat Compilation Thread", "A Basic Guide to create AR codes", "A helper with CCE" and "The Frequently asked questions thread"

Cause what you have to talk about can go in any of those threads.. If you have questions or just want to chat about certain cheat topics, "The Frequently asked questions thread".. If you want to talk about cheats in the compilation and want to add codes or give suggestions "The NEW Massive Cheat Compilation Thread".. If you need help with R4CCE, go the "A helper with CCE" and if you want to make codes or talk about breaking them down and interpreting them go to "A Basic Guide to create AR codes".. i think that covers just about everything we need...

Cause by the sounds of it, this is just a rambling thread where you talk about code related stuff.. And all code related stuff is covered in the above threads..

Im not meaning to be harsh or disrespectful in any way, Its just I dont think we need this as a proper thread.. Maybe if we had the Cheat Code Section back, yeah it would be good, but at the moment, I dont know..

It bugs and gets in the way of elixir. Can you add this thread to your sig? It would be good for publicity!

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
You dont really understand.. I made the Questions thread for questions and has it stopped people asking the same questions over and over again.. No, it doesnt..
smile.gif

Im just saying.. Its a good idea but people wont pay attention to 4 threads, let alone 5.. They post in the main one, Narins Cheat Thread..

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
You dont really understand.. I made the Questions thread for questions and has it stopped people asking the same questions over and over again.. No, it doesnt..
smile.gif

Im just saying.. Its a good idea but people wont pay attention to 4 threads, let alone 5.. They post in the main one, Narins Cheat Thread..

Lol, I've already contacted Wild Won and he said he would sticky it if it caught on.

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Nessie said:
Rules:

1. Okay
2. So long as nobody else makes any......
3. Which category do I fit in?
ninja.gif

4. Ugh, point taken
5. No spam, but I will use unnecessary and meaningless smilies in meaningful posts as I feel will entertain me.

To answer Question 3... What do you consider yourself as?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH wow. I completely misunderstood what this thread was for. Really thought it was a thread for a DS chat program called "Chit-Chat." Of course looking over the original post, i was way off... but yea.

Mah bad.

Doc Stilies: Yea, sorry man, this doesn't really deserve a sticky... i mean, there are tons of places to chit-chat on the board here, for both serious and non-serious topics (General Off Topic & EOF respectively heh).

Whoops on my part
tongue.gif

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So?
No one has actually rambled on about life yet...

I think i will start, unless i misinterpreted what this thread is for.

Why is this mid-winter break so boring? There is nothing to do. These videos games coming out are boring... I fell asleep playing advance wars... What is happening to me? Do I only get a thrill of playing video games when i am supposed to be doing something else? I want to play video games normally again, knowing ONE LAST LEVEL before I go to bed and finish my homework tomorrow morning. Then, the same old routine schedule.
I go to school, rush to the ninth floor, put my crap into the locker, hang around, talk to friends, bother this one girl (
tongue.gif
) then I have a free... Do my homework, and if i have free time, squeeze in some gaming. Then class over class and over class until a free and lunch... walk around, use my iPod (WHICH I LOST LAST FIRDAY, IDIOT OF ME) talk to people, do more homework, etc... Then class after class after hours of droning teachers and sore hands from note-taking. Then WOOT, end of the day. Rush out of science (or the pool, whatever I had that day) And rush back to the 9th floor. Talk to friends, get my crap out again, bother that girl again, lol, then walk slowly home, sometimes stalking people into their trains for fun. After a hour or two, take the train/walk back to school, then realize I should be going home and then I walk home. Yeah i live like 2 blocks away from my school. I take a nap or i turn on my computer, take out homework, and empty my pockets of electronics... Charge my iPod ( my charging cradle is now empty :'( ) Put my DS on the table, charge my laptop/netbook (whatever was brought to school/ needs charging) charge my phone/leave my phone near my computer, then log onto AIM and start homework
After checking into GBAtemp for 15 minutes or so, see (MAYBE) a new release, download it
tongue.gif
, then place it in my card and try it out. After that I go back to my homework whilst reading my RSS feeds, namely gizmodo and engadget. Then eat dinner/etc play more video games knowing i still have one or two more homework assignments i SHOULD be able to finish before class tomorrow. Then, the same routine the next day, with the alarm ringing loud at 7:00...
Why is my life so routine? Why cant i get stuff i want so badly? (the games not yet released, less homework, my ipod back, more food, candy, more money, more time, that girl, a new wallet, a new laptop, new desktop, etc)
Well I am contempt with my life at the moment, except for the fact my iPod is gone is like someone just smacked me with a ice club into my stomach.
Dont flame me for asking for these things, lol

Happy guys? your first rant/useless wall of text/shit in this thread
biggrin.gif

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
BakuFunn said:
So?
No one has actually rambled on about life yet...

I think i will start, unless i misinterpreted what this thread is for.

Why is this mid-winter break so boring? There is nothing to do. These videos games coming out are boring... I fell asleep playing advance wars... What is happening to me? Do I only get a thrill of playing video games when i am supposed to be doing something else? I want to play video games normally again, knowing ONE LAST LEVEL before I go to bed and finish my homework tomorrow morning. Then, the same old routine schedule.
I go to school, rush to the ninth floor, put my crap into the locker, hang around, talk to friends, bother this one girl (
tongue.gif
) then I have a free... Do my homework, and if i have free time, squeeze in some gaming. Then class over class and over class until a free and lunch... walk around, use my iPod (WHICH I LOST LAST FIRDAY, IDIOT OF ME) talk to people, do more homework, etc... Then class after class after hours of droning teachers and sore hands from note-taking. Then WOOT, end of the day. Rush out of science (or the pool, whatever I had that day) And rush back to the 9th floor. Talk to friends, get my crap out again, bother that girl again, lol, then walk slowly home, sometimes stalking people into their trains for fun. After a hour or two, take the train/walk back to school, then realize I should be going home and then I walk home. Yeah i live like 2 blocks away from my school. I take a nap or i turn on my computer, take out homework, and empty my pockets of electronics... Charge my iPod ( my charging cradle is now empty :'( ) Put my DS on the table, charge my laptop/netbook (whatever was brought to school/ needs charging) charge my phone/leave my phone near my computer, then log onto AIM and start homework
After checking into GBAtemp for 15 minutes or so, see (MAYBE) a new release, download it
tongue.gif
, then place it in my card and try it out. After that I go back to my homework whilst reading my RSS feeds, namely gizmodo and engadget. Then eat dinner/etc play more video games knowing i still have one or two more homework assignments i SHOULD be able to finish before class tomorrow. Then, the same routine the next day, with the alarm ringing loud at 7:00...
Why is my life so routine? Why cant i get stuff i want so badly? (the games not yet released, less homework, my ipod back, more food, candy, more money, more time, that girl, a new wallet, a new laptop, new desktop, etc)
Well I am contempt with my life at the moment, except for the fact my iPod is gone is like someone just smacked me with a ice club into my stomach.
Dont flame me for asking for these things, lol

Happy guys? your first rant/useless wall of text/shit in this thread
biggrin.gif

Lol, I'm ver happy. And I agree.. All the new DS games coming out sucks...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
OH wow. I completely misunderstood what this thread was for. Really thought it was a thread for a DS chat program called "Chit-Chat." Of course looking over the original post, i was way off... but yea.

Mah bad.

Doc Stilies: Yea, sorry man, this doesn't really deserve a sticky... i mean, there are tons of places to chit-chat on the board here, for both serious and non-serious topics (General Off Topic & EOF respectively heh).

Whoops on my part
tongue.gif
This is what the Blog area is for.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Man, today is my bad luck day. I start off the day with a bad mark in PE. (Bastards) Then, I took the emo train station to all my classes today. Then I forget my flash drive in the computer lab, and it's taken when I come back to look for it. I'm behind on all my projects! Damn... what am I doing talking on here? >:L

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E