The new YouTube video layout

Do you dislike the new layout?

• Yes, They should change it back to the older version.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm confortable with the new layout.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know this is like my 6th topic today but, when I saw dice's Sig I thought to myself. What do other people think of the new layout? For me, I absolutly hate it, its messy, cluttered, and uncomfortable.

Your thoughts?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I still have the old layout :3
But weeks back, I had the layout for about 3 days then it changed back to the old layout.

and no, I don't like it

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
it's youtube way of saying, blah, i am bored and i have nothing better to do than to mess around with the layout.

This probably wouldnt be the last time they changed something. You know, for some reason when i saw youtube, i thought of facebook, weird..

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate it! I was uploading a video, explaining my lack of updates to my like 30 viewers and it took 2 hours for a 2:40 video to upload! 2 freaking hours! It was only a voice clip and a picture for fucks sake! I can't imagine what the loading times will be like when I start my LP's again! Jesus! It shouldn't take 2 hours to upload a 3 minute video with nothing, but a picture and a fucking voice clip! It's a mess. The video was really small too so I have no idea WTF is their problem.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I don't like it.. They need the ratings system back. I also don't like how people's usernames look in the comments section now.

Ah, I remember the good ol' days of early '06..

D

Deleted_171835

It's decent. I hated it at first.
Upon further browsing, I found it to be more 'professional-looking'. I wish they had the ability to remove comments from the page.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It looks crowded and kinda messy, but I didn't like the old layout either...I don't know..

I do like Like/Unlike feature more then stars, but then again, I hate that i have to actually click to see how is the video rated?!?!
huh.gif

Anyways....in the end, I don't care how the layout actually looks like, to be honest
tongue.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
SoulSnatcher said:
It's decent. I hated it at first.
Upon further browsing, I found it to be more 'professional-looking'. I wish they had the ability to remove comments from the page.
I second the thought of removing user comments from that site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol