The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dungeon Explorer: Warrior of Ancient Arts (U)
added:
Max Arts Points
120F7342 00000063

Ah I see, I was off by one than. Hacking with the No$GBA can be unpredictable since sometimes the memory offsets can be different than in the actual game on the Nintendo DS. Have you tested this one and verified it works?

Oh and Rayder, keep up the good work. I really appreciate everything your doing for us, if theres anything I can do to help, just ask. I know a bit of web design myself, so if you ever need help on your site or such, I'm here.
smile.gif

Edit:
A minor update, it seems that both the Max and No Skill points code for Dungeon Explorer are behaving the same. Did you end up updating both codes with the same code I posted previously above? At any rate, heres the updated codes
smile.gif

Max Stat Points [R+Select]
94000130 FEFB0000
220F7344 000000FF
D0000000 00000000

No Stat Points [L+Select] (For removing the Level Up icon from the screen when your done)
94000130 FDFB0000
220F7344 00000000
D0000000 00000000

drbuttsmd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I have been trying to get this to work for Etrian Odyssey using the new kernal 1.16 and have yet to get it to work. I am not getting a cheat button and I have tried everything I can think of. Any ideas?

Keitaro Urashima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Originally Posted By Narin
Ah I see, I was off by one than. Hacking with the No$GBA can be unpredictable since sometimes the memory offsets can be different than in the actual game on the Nintendo DS. Have you tested this one and verified it works?
Yeah, it works.
rofl2.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if the codes aren't in the dat then there probably aren't any, otherwise post the codes for rayder to put them in. request codes at kodewerx (they sometimes have NSFW stuff so you are warned)

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
That just might be what you have to do.

The game's programming handles health differently than the Phoenix Wright games. Writing full health to the address that contains health causes the explosion to last forever.

So I found the address, but as a code it's sorta useless unless you like not progressing ever.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That just might be what you have to do.

The game's programming handles health differently than the Phoenix Wright games. Writing full health to the address that contains health causes the explosion to last forever.

So I found the address, but as a code it's sorta useless unless you like not progressing ever.

Why not add a conditional check to the code or an activator? With the conditional, you can check to see if the health is less then a certain value and if so, set the health to max again. You could possiblt check till the explosion or whatever appens when you fail is over and set the health to max. The easiest would be to use an activator and use a certain button combination to set the health to max.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Codes added.

Contra 4 codes altered.

grog.gif

EDIT: Added the Space Invaders Extreme codes below this reply too. So if you already downloaded rev2 and the SIE codes aren't there, download it again. I didn't bother to change the file name.

dualscreenman

Trophies
Website
kodewerx.net
XP
Country
United States
[NDS] Space Invaders Extreme [J] [AR]

Infinite Lives
02160CE8 00000002

L + R for Invincibility
94000130 FEFF0000
023D80AC 0000004E
D2000000 00000000

Don't activate invincibility outside of Arcade mode. This code is in the "arena" area of RAM, but it didn't change for 3 levels. If this code starts to not work, tell me where so I can make a pointer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1