cool.gif
to me

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It just appeared? Assuming you're using 1.11, how the heck does that work? It's always been there, well for me.

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
okay i will, but it might take a while the part about was having problems im gona try the realtime cheat thingy first--- still doesnt work with cheat off

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
...sigh. Wow, I have a possible fix for AC:WW (1.1) but no one wants to test it. I'm not going to download the rom again just to test it.

Anyway, PM me if you want to test something for me.

astanix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to let you know that I got your contra file off a different forum and came here to find the newest one since the credits/help file said to check gbatemp. It also says to check your sig. Nowhere in the file does it give your name though. You should either put your name or link to this thread in the file.

I'd also like to thank you for keeping CHEAT.DAT up to date for us.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to let you know that I got your contra file off a different forum and came here to find the newest one since the credits/help file said to check gbatemp. It also says to check your sig. Nowhere in the file does it give your name though. You should either put your name or link to this thread in the file.

I'd also like to thank you for keeping CHEAT.DAT up to date for us.

Reason why this .dat doesn't say my name is cause I don't take any credit for the work done here. I like it that way.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, when I maintained the official dat, I didn't bother with having my name attached to it either. I also liked it that way.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That way, when someone gets it from another forum it's harder to track down the real source.
Punish the traitors!

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's easier for them if you actuall POST the codes instead of making them look through the topic on another forum for it.

Liad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
i got a problem with the Pre-Patched AR Engine Fix by Yasu
when i use the ds_menu.dat provided(after patching it to work on the chinese r4)
when i try to load a game in my r4 the menu gets stuck on the loading bar and doesnt load any game
i used the patcher just to make the file work on chinese r4 i didnt remove the save file check or anything

i dont get this problem when using the original english ds_menu.dat patched to work on chinese r4
but how can i make the one with the ar engine fix work for me?

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
when i use the ds_menu.dat provided(after patching it to work on the chinese r4)
when i try to load a game in my r4 the menu gets stuck on the loading bar and doesnt load any game
i used the patcher just to make the file work on chinese r4 i didnt remove the save file check or anything

i dont get this problem when using the original english ds_menu.dat patched to work on chinese r4
I encountered the same problems when trying to patch the R4 English 1.11 fixed kernel to M3 Simply. It always ends up with the loading problem. You could try asking Yasu in really simple English (he doesn't speak/read it well) to make a fix for M3 Simply
smile.gif

Liad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

I encountered the same problems when trying to patch the R4 English 1.11 fixed kernel to M3 Simply. It always ends up with the loading problem. You could try asking Yasu in really simple English (he doesn't speak/read it well) to make a fix for M3 Simply
smile.gif
i didnt patch it for M3 Simply just patched the kernel to work on chinese r4

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
can some1 post or create codes 4 "simpsons-das spiel(GERMAN)" and "smeckdown vs raw 2008"
thx

Nope!

I think I've waited long enough for new codes to pile up. Update later today, added codes for FFXII, UMK and some other games.
Post any codes that you want in the .dat that ARENT in the .dat and not from Kodewerx and/or Hiei's website.

Xerox

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you add some codes for Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (E) and The Sims 2- Castaway 2 (U)? There are none on the latest update I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol