Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,663
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
That should be inetersting for a level 5 Pokemon. lol..
tongue.gif
why the 35 anyway??
biggrin.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
Anyway, back on topic,....
Does anyone here know of an Infinite Healh cheat for Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors 2. Its not important but if you know one just off the top of your mind, could you please share..
tongue.gif

I believe that's already in the database..if not then try codejunkies

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin, its Icey from Team Cyclops forums. Any luck of some The Incredible Hulk(U) cheats or does anyone know where I can find a FAQ or Cheats for unlocking the characters/events in New International Track and Field (E)?

Thanks for the help
smile.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hello3 said:
Lol I like your site antiology. U know my stuff.........
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
mad.gif
lecture.gif
Average hacker huh? So do u hack any like online mmorpg?
even though that is off topic, I'm trying to make a USEABLE trainer to play AQworlds.
I'll tell people more when its done.
also hello3 there is a code for Advance Wars DoR that lets you play it in different languages but its already in english so...

tyro_39

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx narin for all teh work....ummm can u give me a link of the translation of final fantasy a2.. well if there is ..im really hoping...
thx a lot

hello3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded soma bringer and patched it but now i dont have cheats? o.o

O and thanks btw. now i need help.......

Parallel

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
... some cheats for animal crossing (U) doesn't appear ...
I'm using R4DS and I accidentally used both CHEAT.dat and USRCHEAR.dat the same time
however I took one out but the code still doesn't appear .... thx in advance

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Parallel said:
... some cheats for animal crossing (U) doesn't appear ...
I'm using R4DS and I accidentally used both CHEAT.dat and USRCHEAR.dat the same time
however I took one out but the code still doesn't appear .... thx in advance
Animal Crossing cheats don't work on the goldenfinger AR (meaning non original AR device). I can't remember why they don't work, Narin should know though.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Animal Crossing needs a Mastercode in order for cheats to work in R4..but works fine in m3real without it

hello3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
hello3 said:
Hey is there any cheat that lets people who play japanese game play engilsh? Cuz i wanna play soma bringer. All japanese games are the best rpgs..... Mayb I should learn japanese but that may take a while
lecture.gif
mad.gif
blink.gif
ph34r.gif
Not possible, you needd to manually translate the game but there is a fan translation available for it though its still a work in progress.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=78947

For those having trouble getting the Etrian Odyssey (E) codes to work, please contact fa_demion with the flashcard your using and he'll look into the codes. He had been a great help in fixing some codes for games as well as sending me corrections to the cheat database now and then.

Thnxs but now that i downloaded soma bringer at nds.hkorz.com. I dragged the rom on the batch and another one comes up. But now theres not cheat when i try to play game... Help plz?

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CODEZombie Shiki: Eigo Ryoku Sosei Jutsu : English of the Dead (J)
game id: YZNJ 07ebdea6

99 inf lives
221A4Eb8 00000063
221A4EC8 00000063

max hint
221AC3CC 00000014

select for 999sec
94000130 fffb0000
121A549c 0000ea24
D2000000 00000000

From Kodewerx.net THis is how I"ll help!

Dragonite24

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ifyouclickthenyouarestupid.youareindeed.org
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
I am really sorry for my harsh comment.. I just dont like people coming along and demanding codes.. Now i realise you were not demanding the code but simply asking for it.. I was in a bad mood because I just got home from school after having a whole period of english.. I hope you dont get my post as a first impression of me, because I am really nice and am not usually like that. I am so sorry and I hope we can still be friends.. (Although I very much doubt it because of my attitude).

That's okay! We can be friends! I looked back through the forum and saw that you were a very good friend.
laugh.gif

BTW, for the Indiana Jones (E) Debug Menu code, is it because i'm using R4DS?

I am sorry for being off topic.

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
Dragonite24 said:
Curley5959 said:
I am really sorry for my harsh comment.. I just dont like people coming along and demanding codes.. Now i realise you were not demanding the code but simply asking for it.. I was in a bad mood because I just got home from school after having a whole period of english.. I hope you dont get my post as a first impression of me, because I am really nice and am not usually like that. I am so sorry and I hope we can still be friends.. (Although I very much doubt it because of my attitude).

That's okay! We can be friends! I looked back through the forum and saw that you were a very good friend.
laugh.gif

BTW, for the Indiana Jones (E) Debug Menu code, is it because i'm using R4DS?

I am sorry for being off topic.
We are all friends on here
smile.gif
Welcome to the forums, I think the Indy Debug code is flawed unfortunately, but it will be sorted out sooner or later. I have the CycloDS and it doesn't work on that either
frown.gif

Have faith in Narin and the rest of the community, we will win out in the end.

Respectfully ... BeLGaRaTh

duckysd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what is the difference between usrcheat and cheat.dat i mean umm... well is cheat.dat better coz its not made by the user or its just a different name and the structure of the codes? im just wondering what to use. so far im using usr cheat on my brothers r4 and no problems so should i change to cheat.dat or should i stay on the same database?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
duckysd said:
what is the difference between usrcheat and cheat.dat i mean umm... well is cheat.dat better coz its not made by the user or its just a different name and the structure of the codes? im just wondering what to use. so far im using usr cheat on my brothers r4 and no problems so should i change to cheat.dat or should i stay on the same database?

They are completely the same, they both have the same cheats and everything. The only difference is that the cheat.dat file is encrypted and the usrcheat.dat file isn't. From experience, its best to use the usrcheat.dat file without the cheat.dat file. NEVER USE BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME. This causes problems with some games and cheats if the size of both of the cheat files exceed a certain amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/