Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,081,436
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where those Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker codes for the (E) version? o.o;; I thought it was (U)

nice update there though xD

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
CPhantom said:
Where those Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker codes for the (E) version? o.o;; I thought it was (U)

Yeap, I compared them with the current cheats for the (E) version (Some of which I already had) and they matched up and the E and U uses different memory addresses for the codes. Though I added them and the rest of he codes. Check the Miscellaneous folder as well as the Have All... folder.

Oh by the way folks, I updated the first post here with the links to the download page so you don't have to have signatures enabled to view them.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
CPhantom said:

Yeap, I compared them with the current cheats for the (E) version (Some of which I already had) and they matched up and the E and U uses different memory addresses for the codes. Though I added them and the rest of he codes. Check the Miscellaneous folder as well as the Have All... folder.

Oh by the way folks, I updated the first post here with the links to the download page so you don't have to have signatures enabled to view them.
EDIT: Scratch that. I just noticed it was on the UK section and not the US section >.>;;;

maybe we can get those codes for the US game then? xD I'd enjoy that.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
CPhantom said:
Narin said:
CPhantom said:

Hmmm, that is odd. I pulled a few of those codes from the official code junkies code section for U.S. games for the Action Replay o.o;;
Maybe they made a bit of a mistake or something? Haha.
Check the games Game ID. If the last of the 4-5 digits (Before the hyphen/space) ends with an E, its for the US version, P for European, J for Japanese, X for Multi-Language

seracrux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do the cheats appear for games that are undubbed?
I got undubbed versions of TWEWY, Rondo of Swords, and Summon Night, and the cheat button doesn't show up.
oh and Pokemon Explorers of Darkness cheats sometimes cause my game to freeze/crash.
Im fine w not using cheats but just saying.

Thanks to Narin for a great job.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
seracrux said:
do the cheats appear for games that are undubbed?
I got undubbed versions of TWEWY, Rondo of Swords, and Summon Night, and the cheat button doesn't show up.
oh and Pokemon Explorers of Darkness cheats sometimes cause my game to freeze/crash.
Im fine w not using cheats but just saying.

Thanks to Narin for a great job.

The undubbed versions have a different Game ID than the original game, get me the new Game ID and I can add them in so the game works with the cheats.
smile.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
The undubbed versions have a different Game ID than the original game, get me the new Game ID and I can add them in so the game works with the cheats.
smile.gif

delete the last 8 #s of the game id, or replace them with 00000000 then it'll work for both versions

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
Narin said:
smile.gif

delete the last 8 #s of the game id, or replace them with 00000000 then it'll work for both versions
Does this work for every flashcard though?

MalevolentKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah Narin Great job! The dedication you show to us and games by providing us with one of the most sought after files is just awe inspiring ^^. Wish you the best of luck in life
tongue.gif
you deserve it ^^

seracrux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for the replies guys.
Its really no biggie, I think I can play the game w/o cheats, just curious though how do you get the game ID?
I just got em off a torrent site where someone undubbed it. I'm guessing this has something to do with DSLazy or some other .nds packing/unpacking tool?

Thanks again
biggrin.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
dsrules said:
Narin said:
smile.gif

Does this work for every flashcard though?

it works for M3real and g6real, not sure about other cards..maybe someone could test it

Blavor

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Nanin, again GREAT Work
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif

But: Can other people place their Codes here as wel (like in the usrcheat)
So people can see what games others play and have cheats for?
Like that, we can all improve. And if you post 'em, then they won't be claimed as ours,
but as everyones unless you created the cheats emself?
BTW: Is this long enough (or isn't this clear) I'm not that good at English
grog.gif

Edit: And is this allowed (because it is about the cheats)?
lecture.gif

MisterArra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Guys have succeeded in throwing out the codes (for now some) of Etrian Odyssey (E). Here are those that have succeeded in realizing:

Code:
Etrian Odyssey (E) Codes By MisterArra

500,000 en (Press L+R)
94000130 FCFF0000
0220A794 0007A120

1° Character
Max STR & VIT
1220A17A 00007F7F
Max AGI & LUC
1220A17C 00007F7F
Max TEC
2220A17E 0000007F

2° Character
Max STR & VIT
1220A1DE 00007F7F
Max AGI & LUC
1220A1E0 00007F7F
Max TEC
2220A1E2 0000007F

3° Character
Max STR & VIT
1220A242 00007F7F
Max AGI & LUC
1220A244 00007F7F
Max TEC
2220A246 0000007F

4° Character
Max STR & VIT
1220A2A6 00007F7F
Max AGI & LUC
1220A2A8 00007F7F
Max TEC
2220A2AA 0000007F

5° Character
Max STR & VIT
1220A30A 00007F7F
Max AGI & LUC
1220A30C 00007F7F
Max TEC
2220A30E 0000007F

For now these are alone but I will directly post shortly the cheat.dat with the cods of Etrian to add. I hope to have been at least a pò of I help ^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1