Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,533
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and here i deliver!

Populous DS (J)
YPOJ-D3B244CC (maybe different if patched, see below for more information)

Infinite Time
?????????
021BC674 00000000

Infinite Time (program code)
?????????(?????????)
12044AC8 00000000

Psychic power MAX
??????MAX(????)
021BC814 000F4240

Psychic power fluctuations MAX
???????????MAX(????)
0205FECC E59F202C

"Challenge" stage opened
?Gallery's "divine devil" and "staff" is available for viewing.

?????????????
??????????????????????????????
0213C594 FFFFFFFF
0213C598 007FFFFF

press [SELECT] to clear "challenge" stage with 99999999 points
? once saved, data can not be revented back.

[SELECT]??????????????????????99999999
9218C064 00000004
C0000000 00000031
0213C5B0 05F5E0FF
DC000000 00000004
D2000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000

"Challenge" selection screen will display clear score as 99999999
? once saved, data can not be revented back

??????????????????????????????99999999
02013128 EAFFB3B4
02000000 E59FC008
E2000004 00000010
E580CD04 E1A0000C
EA004C46 05F5E0FF

NOTE:
this is for the japanese version only, if you patched the game, or u manually changed the language using DSLazy. The game id may have changed. I have removed this game from my DS, so i can not confirm the patched game id for this game has changed or not.

NOTE 2:
bleh! i had time spare today. so i got all the game id's for the patched versions.
game ids
Original (J) = YPOJ-D3B244CC
Patched (Squire's language selector) = YPOJ-F4F4489A
Patched (DSLazy) = YPOJ-A6BDFAE6

Trimmed version's game id stays the same.

NOTE 3:
Just got a PM about the DSLazy version. So here i am to explain it.
DSLazy method is to unpack the rom, going into "text" folder and renaming the "japanese" folder to "english" and "english" folder into "japanese". once that is done. repack the game

MalevolentKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow Narin is becoming exceedingly popular ^^ congratz on your position and may the best of luck be with you.
yaynds.gif

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkSpace said:
Does anyone have the patch for Populous?

either use the patch here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1906
or using DSLazy to switch the language files around in the game.

the patch available in the download section in GBAtemp, will add a language selector at the beginning of the game.
the DSLazy method is done manually.

they both have the same effect. they both changes the GUI of the game into english. but its not 100% english ok. their are bits that are untranslated.

guyveroz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
Destructobot said:
Narin said:
Ah I see :/ Sorry for all the bandwidth usage. If need be, I can host the file some wheres else. I only been hosting the file on GBATemp for the past 3 or so days s far..so 7 gigs for three days is alot.
I'm not speaking for GBAtemp here, I just remember you saying something about hosting troubles due to the amount of bandwidth the cheat database uses and this seemed like an easy way to reduce the amount of bandwidth needed. For all I know, that 7 gigs could be insignificant for this site.
Ah I see, yea, I was having hosting troubles before. Theres hardly any decent, free hosts that offer alot of unlimited bandwidth so I decided to host the file here on GBATemp which basically solved that problem. Not only that, it also brings more people to GBATemp since the file is hosted here.
smile.gif
Isn't there a way to just upload 1 cheat file over multiple servers that way you have a lot of smaller files which will reduce bandwidth usage... and people can just download what they need instead of the whole file

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
guyveroz said:
trimmed

Isn't there a way to just upload 1 cheat file over multiple servers that way you have a lot of smaller files which will reduce bandwidth usage... and people can just download what they need instead of the whole file

yes, that would reduce bandwidth. but it will be a hassle for Narin to maintain several files (zipping them up, uploading them and linking them seperately).
but it is a good idea tho, some people only have 1 flashcart anyway. I used to only use 1 of the files out of the 5MB zip file. the other 3MB worth was just wasted. (but now i got 4 flashcarts, i only use 1 to cheat with. but it would be nice for me to just download 1 file and have all the different formats available too.)

damn! mix feelings here.... but yeh do whatever you need to do Narin. all im saying is that guyveroz idea is quite good.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IzArc is nice, but I like 7-zip better.
You could always provide 2 downloads, 1 for 7-zip users and 1 for people who don't know how to use it.

It'd also be nice to split up the cheat files so you only download the one for you flashcart.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Cheats Update 5-06-08

New Games Added:
Populous DS (J)
Populous DS (J) Patched [DSLazy]
Populous DS (J) Patched [Squire's Language Selector]
DS Opera Browser (E)

New Codes Added:
The World Ends With You (E) and (U)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (U)

Note:
To R4 users and its clones, use either CHEAT.dat or USRCHEAT.dat and not both, using both will cause some codes and games not to show up.

--------------------------------------------------
You can get the updated cheats from my signature.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I would also like to note that the latest update should contain working codes for both Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time/Darkness for the Increase/Decrease of the dingeon floor and Increase/Decrease dungeon codes.

hinu

Newcomer
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
For hosting, don't you have webspace with your ISP? Rayder's host looks like it was his own ISP. I don't think any ISP complains about bandwidth usage, but rather, disk space that you use.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ISPs do not give unlimited bandwidth for hosted files.

This cheat database has been up for about 3 1/2 days, and its already been downloaded more than 1800 times. At this rate it will eat up about 100 gigs a month, and match the current most downloaded file for number of downloads in a month and a half. That's pretty impressive.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Jandec46_Rulez said:
Got problem to unzip the Cheat.DAT =( but i think the Cheat.dat n user is same right?
Do you mean the .zip file or the actual cheat.dat file? You don't unzip the cheat.dat file inside the zip file, its an encrypted R4DS cheat file.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, what do you think about adding a small image to the cheat database download page? Something small in size so it doesn't bloat the page, but something nice looking and such to make the page stand out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?