Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,081,779
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Thankyou for the continued support Narin, but I have a suggestion. Upload something called "cheat compilation" or something like that to gbatemp
then just update it every day. Also If anyone wants the latest PATCHED R4DS firmware. GO TO ONE OF RAYDERS POSTS. ITS IN HIS SIG.
I told him too to solve the problem of people asking repetadly.
I also include a link to the latest patched firmware in my first post here that I uploaded to GBATemp.
At any rate, I like naming the zip file with the date I updated it to easily keep track of them. This way I don't have to unzip it and open the cheat.xml file just to see what update it was from.

steinmasta

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hey Narin, great job on the cheats!!
biggrin.gif
say, i've heard of a MEGA Xp Gain code for pokémon diamond, when you fight a wild pokémon you get like 65000 XP points!! i've only found the code for Pearl, perhaps if you find it, you can add it please?

greetz

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Try to find it first and then post it here.. Narin doesnt just get the codes, he only adds them if you post them here..

OK, luckily im in a helpful mood..

Found it on a Gamespot forum so if it doesnt work, Dont blame me.. Could be for pearl or diamond, I do not know..

Code:
This is a code for MEGA XP Gain, it give you 98k of XP, once code is enabled, at the end of a battle hold R. If used too much gives you over 100,000 XP. Heres the Code:

94000130 000002ff 62106fc0 00000000 b2106fc0 00000000 100458dc 0000ffff d2000000 0000000

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zankurou said:
Hey Narin would this work as an icon?
narin.png

Or a banner?
AWESOMEFTW.jpg

EDIT: Cleaned up the font a bit.

hey Zankurou! i can help you save time. i can make your image dynamic. here is some examples based on the banner you created.

http://mh-kwong.net/banner.jpg?file=09-05-08
banner.jpg

http://mh-kwong.net/banner.jpg?file=10-05-08
banner.jpg

http://mh-kwong.net/banner.jpg?file=09-05-08&rev=1
banner.jpg

http://mh-kwong.net/banner.jpg?file=10-05-08&rev=2
banner.jpg

above shows how you can edit the image url and it will update the image dynamically.

if you want this to happen, simply create or modify the image, to allow space for those strings. let me know what font you use to. so my script can generate the string in the right font format. the above examples is just based on your banner, i would like to do something simular to the icon style you created but wider. if this goes well. i can even create it, so that the image changes randomly too.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound nit-picky, but technically it's the "GBAtemp Cheat Compilation", not any single person's cheats.

If anyone ever noticed, I was very careful to NEVER call it "Rayder's Cheats". I would say it's in my sig, but I never said the dat was mine. I did that because it was NOT mine, it belongs to the GBAtemp community, it just used to be me who maintained it.

If you call it YOUR cheats, people start thinking YOU are the one who made them, and we all know that is not the case. Trust me when I say you don't want the hackers who created the codes saying you "stole" them and start banning you from their sites, which happened to me in one case.

I don't know.....maybe that doesn't matter to anyone else (and that's fine, I passed the torch and it's no longer bound by my personal rules), but it seemed kind of important to me.

This is not a command or a demand, just sayin'.

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Not to sound nit-picky, but technically it's the "GBAtemp Cheat Compilation", not any single person's cheats.

If anyone ever noticed, I was very careful to NEVER call it "Rayder's Cheats". I would say it's in my sig, but I never said the dat was mine. I did that because it was NOT mine, it belongs to the GBAtemp community, it just used to be me who maintained it.

If you call it YOUR cheats, people start thinking YOU are the one who made them, and we all know that is not the case. Trust me when I say you don't want the hackers who created the codes saying you "stole" them and start banning you from their sites, which happened to me in one case.

I don't know.....maybe that doesn't matter to anyone else (and that's fine, I passed the torch and it's no longer bound by my personal rules), but it seemed kind of important to me.

Well its not my fault, but i like to say sorry on my behalf. Sorry Rayder. I think it is just a matter of using the wrong wordings in the graphic Zankurou did. I am sure he will update the soon.

Zankurou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know. I might change it to CHEAT.DAT but I just couldn't fit Cheat Compilation on the banner without it looking funky.
EDIT: TAKE 2!
awesomeredux.jpg

I apologize for the lack of foresight.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zankurou said:
Yeah I know. I might change it to CHEAT.DAT but I just couldn't fit Cheat Compilation on the banner without it looking funky.

I was just voicing my opinion. Ultimately it's up to Narin. He's "da man" now.

EDIT: The edit works better.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Zankurou said:
EDIT: TAKE 2!
awesomeredux.jpg

I apologize for the lack of foresight.
Thats a bit better, I like it
smile.gif

I updated the download page with your banner by the way
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2375

QUOTE(Rayder @ May 8 2008, 08:04 PM) Not to sound nit-picky, but technically it's the "GBAtemp Cheat Compilation", not any single person's cheats.

And I totally agre with you there Rayder. As I told others, its a community cheat database.
smile.gif

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very glad to hear that you agree. It just makes me all the more confident that I chose the right person to carry on.

Rock on Narin.
grog.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Cheats Update 5-08-08

New Games Added:
High School Musical 2: Work This Out (E)
Speed Racer The Videogame (E)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (E)

New Codes Added:
The World Ends With You (E) and (U)
Iron Man (U)

Note:
To R4 users and its clones, use either CHEAT.dat or USRCHEAT.dat and not both, using both will cause some codes and games not to show up.

Added some neat partner modifier codes to The World Ends With You that lets you specify who is your current partner in any chapter.

--------------------------------------------------
You can get the updated cheats from my signature.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey Narin. Umm could you add another Soma Bringer Patched cheat to the database?

It would be DarthNemesis' patched version, the game id is: YBSJ DD54F231.

What i did was just change the game id on one of the other soma bringer games and it worked...you could just do that, but you probably know that already, ehe...well if you could do that that would be great, so that every time i get your updated cheat i dont have to change it myself, lazyass i know, but anyways, if you could do that would be awesome...thanks in advance!

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

EDIT: fixed grammar prob.

jin12312323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey narin you know the cheats for harvest moon ds IOH JP version, I tried it but the Game ID is different from the Game
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
. And can you change the cheat or the game ID to ABJJ 06D38DB3 PLEASE HELP!!!
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey Narin,
GBAtemp hosting doesn't work anymore.
The zip files keep currupting.
can you please get a place that works with everything?
PLZ??
damn I'm still a n00b

guyveroz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Narin why don't you just mirror the zip in multiple free servers that way people can d/l whichever server they want. And that way you can also make one server 7zip format.... well the problem there will be you'd have to upload the file multiple times... so it's up to you.

EDIT: Instead of just asking and suggesting I decided to do something about it. I hope you don't mind Narin. I uploaded a 7z version of the Cheat zip to the GBATemp server and Megaupload.

If you guys have any suggestions for the best settings for 7z please let me know.

ptudia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.brendenf.com
XP
Country
United States
Great job, Narin!

Also, I have a suggestion, could you put a list of your updates (with the dates) into a spoiler file? that way we can find whether or not updates were made to the game recently, ect. it would be really useful, but that is just a suggestion.

again thanks for working so hard on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Hey all.