Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,083,290
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmango08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use a R4DS and whe n i put the cheat.dat on it some of the cheats it says it should have aren't there like sonic chronicles and trauma center. i eve tried the usrcheat.dat anyone know what i should do? i dont use both cheats at the same time..

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redmango08 said:
i use a R4DS and whe n i put the cheat.dat on it some of the cheats it says it should have aren't there like sonic chronicles and trauma center. i eve tried the usrcheat.dat anyone know what i should do? i dont use both cheats at the same time..

The R4DS has a bug which is thoroughly documented on the first page. But if you're lazy

To R4DS Users:
To R4 users and its clones, use either CHEAT.dat or USRCHEAT.dat and not both, using both will cause some codes and games not to show up.

For those having problems with some games not showing up like Yu-Gi-Oh its due to a bug/limit in your flashcart (R4, M3 Simply, ect) and you have a few options.
Plese check out this notice for more information on how to fix this problem:
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/#notice
I also suggest using YSMenu, a replacement firmware for the R4DS which offers better game compatibility, features and also has better cheat support. YSMenu doesn't cut off any of the cheats and displays all the cheats for all the games and don't have the problems the R4DS has with some cheats.

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
filter,
take a proper look of the cheat via r4cce
i think there is a duplicate of the game... nevertheless there are new codes
smile.gif

those that you requested
will inform narin to fix it

Thanks elixirdream.

Edit: Just loaded "B Team: Metal Cartoon Squad (E)" and it only gives me only a Max Score code that doesn't work.

Using Cylco DS.

Anj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elixirdream said:
Anj,
SELECT + START for all item for FFIV gives me max item on my acekard2i + akaio ~!
i will test it on DSTT later
smile.gif
Ok, thanks! wierd that it doesn't work on both of my DSTTs though
unsure.gif

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
How to use them please?
Especially on No$gba 2.6a.

I'm lazy enough to browse those LONG history so don't tell me to read those past few post. OK?

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so grateful for the work you've put into this thread. Thank you so much!
smile.gif

I had this in another topic, but I'd like to bring it up here too if that's okay and you're gathering all the goodies in one spot anyway. xD

Concerning the awesome game that is 3112 - Blazer Drive (Japan)

It seems there are Action Replay codes for getting all the Mystickers in this game, but does anyone know of AR codes that can unlock all of the missions? According to the official site, there are unlockable missions only available from downloading through Wi-Fi, but I have no access to Wi-fi that's compatible with my DS (...dad set up our router with WPA security and refuses to switch to WEP). Or is it really that you have to "download" them? >_>

Any help with this would be hugely appreciated ^^;

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
winrehs said:
How to use them please?
Especially on No$gba 2.6a.

I'm lazy enough to browse those LONG history so don't tell me to read those past few post. OK?
dry.gif
then go away.
and use wat.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Anj,
i had tested the code and it doesn't work on DSTT!
it works on Acekard2i + Akaio!
well this is because akaio handles the code better than DSTT
smile.gif

Filter,
anyway, i know the score code is not fixed... and i had tried to make one
smile.gif
it is a little tricky
maybe the coder can fix it ?

Redmango08,
read my signature
smile.gif

iPikachu,
i agree... i am also lazy to type HOW TO
smile.gif

Sukecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Sukecchi said:
The Unlimited Pokeradar code for Pearl still doesn't work. It's the only code I had on. Still nothing.
Have you tried pressing A?

There is no pressing A for the item. I have the Pokeradar set to Y. I press it once and it activates. I press it again and it says it needs to recharge. It used to work because I used it all the time.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
pokeforce said:
Are There New Cheats For Platinum,Ranger2
you could eiher do what mask rider fan fatso said or check the last few pages for narin's update whether the game is listed in the updates section
ohmy.gif

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
@ elixirdream and iPikachu. PISS OFF!!!

I'm not asking you, I'm asking them ( the people who are willing to help), so if you're not one of them then STFU.

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SplashTOMATO said:
I'm so grateful for the work you've put into this thread. Thank you so much!
smile.gif

I had this in another topic, but I'd like to bring it up here too if that's okay and you're gathering all the goodies in one spot anyway. xD

Concerning the awesome game that is 3112 - Blazer Drive (Japan)

It seems there are Action Replay codes for getting all the Mystickers in this game, but does anyone know of AR codes that can unlock all of the missions? According to the official site, there are unlockable missions only available from downloading through Wi-Fi, but I have no access to Wi-fi that's compatible with my DS (...dad set up our router with WPA security and refuses to switch to WEP). Or is it really that you have to "download" them? >_>

Any help with this would be hugely appreciated ^^;

Looks like I'm looking for a patch rather than AR codes for this bit >_>; Sorry for the post waste, heh. On better terms, thank you so much for the fast update on FF Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time!
ohmy.gif

kwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
iam not sure if this has been posted but is there ragnarok DS cheats??
if there is please add them ASAP since those boss are @.@
thx a bunch for the rest narin.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kwan said:
iam not sure if this has been posted but is there ragnarok DS cheats??
if there is please add them ASAP since those boss are @.@
thx a bunch for the rest narin.

Yes there are, you can check by clicking on Cheat Database on the GBATemp Portal page, and then "GameList.txt" at the bottom of the page.

You could also check by actually downloading the cheat.dat and putting it on your flashcart.

Redmango08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doyama said:
Redmango08 said:

The R4DS has a bug which is thoroughly documented on the first page. But if you're lazy

To R4DS Users:
To R4 users and its clones, use either CHEAT.dat or USRCHEAT.dat and not both, using both will cause some codes and games not to show up.

For those having problems with some games not showing up like Yu-Gi-Oh its due to a bug/limit in your flashcart (R4, M3 Simply, ect) and you have a few options.
Plese check out this notice for more information on how to fix this problem:
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/#notice
I also suggest using YSMenu, a replacement firmware for the R4DS which offers better game compatibility, features and also has better cheat support. YSMenu doesn't cut off any of the cheats and displays all the cheats for all the games and don't have the problems the R4DS has with some cheats.

OHHHH lol i read the first part but i guess i stopped.. thanks! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1