Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,090,292
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
Mailenste,
please go to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116242 , learn the basic
after you finish the basic tutorial then i will give you a guide on how to do so
smile.gif

however... it might not be a 100% correct way
smile.gif
Thanks mate! I'm at it
smile.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still impressed with Narin and how has taken the cheat.dat to such epic proportions. We'll tell our kids about the legendary cheat file we had for OUR games.

grog.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i had a bad day today, and i come back just to see THIS.
i fucking asked you WHAT you fucking wanted and you fucking gave me THIS.
winrehs said:
@ elixirdream and iPikachu. PISS OFF!!!

I'm not asking you, I'm asking them ( the people who are willing to help), so if you're not one of them then STFU.
QUOTE said:
and use wat.
How to use them please?
Especially on No$gba 2.6a.

I'm lazy enough to browse those LONG history so don't tell me to read those past few post. OK?
No. its definitely not OK, people here aren't your servants, why would we adhere to your bidding? Because the thread is to HELP people in their problems? well, do you see that FAQ STICKED??!!? ITS FOR PEOPLE, WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING ADD CODES OR COMPLAIN WHY AINT MY CHEATS SHOWING UP OR MAKE ME THIS CODE OR SOME OTHER FUCKING CRAP BUT NOOOOOOOO ALMOST NO ONE DOES, AND WHEN THEY GET REPRIMINDED, THEY BLAME US! WHY? BECAUSE THEY DONT BOTHER TO READ
its only a few fucking pages back with probably some people asking your same damn question, and you say its LONG. Do you have a mental disorder?! Or did you not take your meds?
you want to flame me, then try, but dont you try to flame elixir(and others of course, NUMBSKULL!)
lulwut.png
pwned!

kwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
iPikachu said:
i had a bad day today, and i come back just to see THIS.
i fucking asked you WHAT you fucking wanted and you fucking gave me THIS.
winrehs said:
@ elixirdream and iPikachu. PISS OFF!!!

I'm not asking you, I'm asking them ( the people who are willing to help), so if you're not one of them then STFU.
QUOTE said:
and use wat.
How to use them please?
Especially on No$gba 2.6a.

I'm lazy enough to browse those LONG history so don't tell me to read those past few post. OK?
No. its definitely not OK, people here aren't your servants, why would we adhere to your bidding? Because the thread is to HELP people in their problems? well, do you see that FAQ STICKED??!!? ITS FOR PEOPLE, WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING ADD CODES OR COMPLAIN WHY AINT MY CHEATS SHOWING UP OR MAKE ME THIS CODE OR SOME OTHER FUCKING CRAP BUT NOOOOOOOO ALMOST NO ONE DOES, AND WHEN THEY GET REPRIMINDED, THEY BLAME US! WHY? BECAUSE THEY DONT BOTHER TO READ
its only a few fucking pages back with probably some people asking your same damn question, and you say its LONG. Do you have a mental disorder?! Or did you not take your meds?
you want to flame me, then try, but dont you try to flame elixir(and others of course, NUMBSKULL!)
lulwut.png
pwned!

owned.

kwan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Btw is codes for patched games different? and if so can someone here please upload ragnarok DS patched codes, thx a bunch =DD

-Edit- Sorry for the above 2 post, kinda forgot i already post it before, sorry =/

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ok i had made a language code for Cooking MaMa 2 (E)..
since i don't know none of the following languages. if i labelled them wrongly please inform me
smile.gif

CODE
Game: Cooking MaMa 2 (E)
Id:- YCQP 17B9F99E

::English
22196410 00000001

::French
22196410 00000002

::German/Deutsch
22196410 00000003

::Italian
22196410 00000004

::Spanish
22196410 00000005

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm really impressed by how many codes you guys got into the new FFCC in one day, including the piracy check bypass. Major thanks to Narin, elixirdream, and others who worked on those codes. You guys are prolific.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
thierry1995 said:
could you enter some cheats for rune factory 2 a fantasy harvest moon of the usa version?

huh? Could u rephrase your question, cos it reads like u are looking for codes for run factory 2(U) ? If so, well, there are codes already in there, u could download it and have a look.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
This one wasn't easy took me 2-3 hours to get it done
hahahhaa.. like i mentioned earlier on
smile.gif
if any of these codes are labelled wrongly please inform me
smile.gif

ok.. no more language codes from me
smile.gif
must spend my time to study other difficult codes

Language Codes for DQ Monster Joker

CODE
Dragon Quest Monster Joker (E)
Id - AJRP A37FF7D0

::English
2208BC94 00000000

::French
2208BC94 00000001

::Italian
2208BC94 00000002

::Spanish
2208BC94 00000003

::German/Deutsch
2208BC94 00000004

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
lol rayder I agree.
A DS will probably be the first thing my kid will see if I ever get one ^^

Nice work elix, and all of that with just the "="
ohmy.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im using the latest cheat file and there isnt any exp multiplier codes in poke mystery dungeon 2 and i've seen those in like every game and i wanted to know if there are any thanks

skatalite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great thread and great work on the compilation, Narin and Co. I have one question though; and if I missed an answer to it in previous pages, please forgive me.

I just added the new cheat.dat file to my R4. It works great, until I turn off the system, turn it back on and try to play a game. For instance, I'm using codes on Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. I'll save the game, then turn off the system. I'll want to play again but not only won't the cheat list come up, but the game won't load — it freezes the system. Happens with other games, too. I've tried using the cheat.dat file and usrcheat.dat, but the same problem happens.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

mdma psychoacous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i searched couldnt find this on the forums but i'm sure its in here somwhere, so...

i had just done the tutorial on doing the usrcheat.dat and working with the action replay code manager and got the codes from codejunkies(i have an r4 III, ya ya i iknow whatever).

so, i got the thing working and most of the cheats work, except for the 150cc mirror mode. it hasnt unlocked the special cup and lightning cup. and it hasnt unlocked rob
if that is possible with a cheat? so, if i am to unlock rob, i need these mirror cups at least so i can mill through them and unlock rob. i have redone and FINISHED the leaf and star cups in 150cc mirror mode, and it says it HAS UNLOCKED the cups in question, however it stays locked (SPECIAL mirror, LIGHTNING mirror). I have also redone all of the 150cc (non mirror) and nothing changed. am i missing something here??

will the bugfix patch work on this problem, especially on this r4 clone problem?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :evil: 📹 +1