Hacking The new loader broke my discs

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I inserted my excite truck ntsc wiifrid to pal {for original loader} And it worked full color {This is with the new loader} I was so happy so i played it for a bit turned it off took the game out and put it in its jewel case.. I woke up today and i went to insert it i did and now when i load it i get a green screen.. And Star wars the force unleashed i beat it in black and white on the original loader and it still worked right up until i tried it on the new loader.. Then it just stays on a black screen.. This new loader is either corrupting my games or im doing something wrong.. Btw wiiplay works perfectly but i dont think its wiifrid and star wars was too.. Soo im starting to think maybe i need to make no wiifrii copies.. What do yall think and yes i tried both of them on force ntsc... same issue

But after i try them in the original after they get GSOD in the new they get GSOD there too "After working ever since the first backup loader came out"

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what the problem is but I can promise you that your games aren't being corrupted by the loader.

The Wii doesn't have a DVD burner, so it can't change or affect anything on the disc.

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But after i try them in the original after they get GSOD in the new they get GSOD there too "After working ever since the first backup loader came out"

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
I know, you already said.

What I'm saying is the games can't have been corrupted by your Wii or the backup loader. It's totally impossible.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Do it easy for you... Format the Wii!

EDIT: Try to uninstall the CIOS and DVDX also and see if that works before you try a format.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had a problem with my discs overheating when i left the wii on overnight - i left them alone in the cold for an hour and tried again and they worked fine - is it all discs that dont work now ?

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... If i format my wii do i lose all vc games ive bought etc? {i know i can install them easily by homebrew etc but idk..

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
zsakul2 said:
... If i format my wii do i lose all vc games ive bought etc? {i know i can install them easily by homebrew etc but idk..

Ah damn, thats bad =/
Try djtaz method first! =)

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Why dont you try to force PAL or NTSC and see what happens first. I highly doubt the loader broke your disks.

borka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
zsakul2 said:

1) You can easily copy all your game saves to the SD card,
and
2) You can, of course, redownload all the games you have bought from the shop channel. That is, your history is stored at the nintendo's servers, and if you keep your console hardware id (that is, don't change the console itself) and your login/pass - you are free do redownload as much as you want.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could also go back to the original loader and see if that fixes the problem for you ?
It would rule out a loader issue in any case.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cut power completely from your wii for about 20 seconds.
power back on, insert a commercial disc until it loads in disc channel.
eject.
power off and on.
try everything again.

hope it helps.

Seraph863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you messed with the Region settings on GeckoOS? Forcing some of my games to NTSC results in the GSoD, but forcing to PAL results in Black and White.

These games work Black and White on the original Backup Loader, btw.

Try that first, or reburn your ISOs. No need to format your Wii for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...