Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had quite a few PM's from people asking about when I'll post the thread for this week...read my signature, it says it will return on April 11th. There's just nothing of any worth to write up this or next week aside from Mario Kart Wii so I really can't be bothered to do them.

So as I said they'll return on April 11th, and that one is already written as is the one for the week after but I would still like some input from you guys. All I need is maybe a write up of a game you are looking forward to and a game that you've enjoyed that you feel didn't really get the attention it deserved. The length doesn't really matter as long as its about the same as what I usually do.

If you have something to send then PM me it, it doesn't matter if I think that the game will suck arse I'll add it anyway.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Yay!
wub.gif

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
All right, can't wait.

QUOTE said:
but I would still like some input from you guys. All I need is maybe a write up of a game you are looking forward to and a game that you've enjoyed that you feel didn't really get the attention it deserved. The length doesn't really matter as long as its about the same as what I usually do.

If you have something to send then PM me it, it doesn't matter if I think that the game will suck arse I'll add it anyway.

will try to think of something again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la