MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RoboticBuddy said:
Ive seen a few themes, like the PSP theme, and does it work like the XMB?

And on the MENUdo Website for themes, what does "demo" and "WIP" mean?
"Demo" and "WIP" are themes that never reached full completion. They're still useable, but they may be unstable.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way Rockstar, I think MENUdo might work on a EX4i because I found a "ex4loader.nds" in the __rpg folder of the "generic.zip", which is found on the download page of the MENUdo website.

Aezra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey all.

Just though I'd post that I was having an issue with rom loading using the DSTT package off the menuDO website.

Menudo would run really well until you tried to load a rom. It would prompt a save file and proceed to the loading screen
where it would load about 20% and then hang.

I fixed it by downloading this firmware update [url=http://"%20

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ron975 said:
Wait, so lemme get this strait, the DSTWO version will not work on SDHC cards,... why?
Some sort of configuration that someone else set up. Not my doing, but apparently it only works with non-SDHC cards. It's not the DSTWO native loader loading the ROMs though.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
ron975 said:
Wait, so lemme get this strait, the DSTWO version will not work on SDHC cards,... why?
Some sort of configuration that someone else set up. Not my doing, but apparently it only works with non-SDHC cards. It's not the DSTWO native loader loading the ROMs though.
Could someone verify that it doesn't work on SDHC cards?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Skyline969 said:
ron975 said:
Could someone verify that it doesn't work on SDHC cards?
I tried and it gave me the R4 error, so I just used my Acekard.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The reason why the DSTWO's setup is non-SDHC is because it uses a port of WoodR4 as a plugin which only works correctly with non-SDHC microSDs...Apart from that, the setup is the same as a regular R4. With this said, it uses WoodR4's loader...though no idea which version. Though now that I'm curious, I'm going to check out the plugin...and maybe get back with a reply.
-edit-
Ok I actually played with the DSTWO R4 plugin, and aside from the misleading title of the filetrip entry, it just makes the DSTWO act like an R4 (meaning the official kernel and YSMenu work too and not just WoodR4)

thakadesign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends
is there any chance I can choose the nds.ini own menudo? renaming without going through the computer or having to open the program by menudo and then choose the game, because the wood used and the r4 ysmenu ...
grateful ....
I'm using the google translator so the English and bad
ohmy.gif

avenir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thakadesign said:
Hello friends
is there any chance I can choose the nds.ini own menudo? renaming without going through the computer or having to open the program by menudo and then choose the game, because the wood used and the r4 ysmenu ...
grateful ....
ohmy.gif
There was a stable filer and extlink selection layer, but they are lost. You will have to use (kinda unstable) DSOrganize file browser for such purpose(renaming).

xyrophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a weird problem. On my DSTTi clone, I've noticed a weird problem with the default icon: it displays in black and white. I don't mean in greyscale, I mean each pixel is either fully black or fully white. It's pretty ugly, especially considering that most of the grey in the icon is rendering as pure black (it's not dithering) leaving a dark mess where you can just barely make out the contours of the original image. The problem is happening regardless of the skin chosen. I've tried reinstalling, getting a new copy of the icon, formatting my card with the panasonic app, and installing an alternate firmware distribution. Other than that, everything is working pretty much perfectly; there are some rendering glitches in the rom list on the default skin (part of the upper right corner of the bottom screen is overlaid with black when certain roms are selected, and the black background turns white when the Legend of Kage is selected) but Virtue is working smoothly.

Any ideas anyone?

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
xyrophile said:
I've got a weird problem. On my DSTTi clone, I've noticed a weird problem with the default icon: it displays in black and white. I don't mean in greyscale, I mean each pixel is either fully black or fully white. It's pretty ugly, especially considering that most of the grey in the icon is rendering as pure black (it's not dithering) leaving a dark mess where you can just barely make out the contours of the original image. The problem is happening regardless of the skin chosen. I've tried reinstalling, getting a new copy of the icon, formatting my card with the panasonic app, and installing an alternate firmware distribution. Other than that, everything is working pretty much perfectly; there are some rendering glitches in the rom list on the default skin (part of the upper right corner of the bottom screen is overlaid with black when certain roms are selected, and the black background turns white when the Legend of Kage is selected) but Virtue is working smoothly.

Any ideas anyone?

if you have put any custom icons in your folders that might be normal to happen but if you didn't it might be something related to your flashcard firmware/hardware or more possibly to you microsd format, try formating it and see if the problem still happening

about the icon stuff, even deleting the icons won't make things go back to normal, the only solution is replacing the whole MENUdo

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
avenir said:
thakadesign said:
Hello friends
grateful ....
ohmy.gif
There was a stable filer and extlink selection layer, but they are lost. You will have to use (kinda unstable) DSOrganize file browser for such purpose(renaming).
I still have a copy of XenoFile if your interested.
PM me.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
PM me.
This is not something that I would like...Xenofile is non-redistributable from 0.70b (I think it was "b") and above that must be released with the source...or something to that extent. Therefore, don't pass around any copies.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
ron975 said:
PM me.
This is not something that I would like...Xenofile is non-redistributable from 0.70b (I think it was "b") and above that must be released with the source...or something to that extent. Therefore, don't pass around any copies.
Sorry, but the version I have was before 0.70b.
So that makes it distributable.

My copy doesn't show the MAC address of my system.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Sorry, but the version I have was before 0.70b.
So that makes it distributable.

My copy doesn't show the MAC address of my system.
Whoops o.0 I said it the other way around...It's supposed to be 0.70b and below...oh wait, I see how I typed it..."Xenofile is non-redistributable from 0.70b (I think it was "b") and above that must be released with the source"...but anyways, fact is that nobody has the copy that is redistributable with it's source and thus by default all copies on the net aren't allowed to be redistributable.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alejandroues said:
xenofile v0.70d1.101105 + source
It would have to be this one if anything, though for the most part, the dev doesn't even want the files to be redistributed (technically, no reason why you can't redistribute for v0.70d and go against what the dev wants, but I won't like you much if you do xD).

alejandroues

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok then i dont redistribute xenofile (but last time i checked the xenofile plugin for dstwo included the xenofile.nds file)

just curiousity, what version of xenofile you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol