Gaming The men of Yoshiwara Kikuya now on eshop first of many mature graphic novels on Nintendo Switch?

Want more of these?

• Yes, bring more VN games

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No, I'm find with my regular books.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to let the locals know if they didn't yet. This game is a Traditional Visual Novel in the sense of Just reading context with no gameplay elements, ported from steam (I think) Published by D3 Publishing, it showed up today. Also know is $20 and it is a "Romance game for women"

You think the switch will have more games like this in future? :unsure:

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't buy it either, mind you, but I wouldn't mind more VNs on the eShop. It means another audience that can have their gaming needs satisfied on the Switch. And tbh, there are some VNs I'd like to play, but I just don't have time to sit in front of my screen for hours and hours reading, nor do I want to read from an LCD screen (I carry an Kindle Paperwhite with me for this reason). But I could easily digest something like that on the go, biting away at it on my morning commute or in between classes.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo