FB_IMG_1677572420733.jpg

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Need another (my favorite) reaction type for this one: 🤦‍♀️
Seriously? Even I could open those without a key (and I'm unhandy + have movement disorders). → Do something useful and learn how to open them.
Not even taking in account what damage such a stupid idea could possibly cause to a device a the Switch. I replaced the analoge sticks in a pair of Joycons (child destroyed them – was the only time I had a Switch in my hands) and this stuff is flimsy as… I don't know any good comparison.

"Nice try, but let me show you a move I learned from my dad:"
Again, I don't want to get too political. All I can tell you is that this "move" won't work. It just won't, believe it or not.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Again, I don't want to get too political. All I can tell you is that this "move" won't work. It just won't, believe it or not.
Without getting political, and staying entirely within the realm of the Pokemon cartoon: Ash's dad is also out of the picture, we know he was a Pokemon trainer on his Pokemon journey, he got involved with Ash's mom, and was never heard from again. We have no reason to believe he's dead - plenty of dead people in Pokemon - which means daddy dearest just up and left. Went to the Poke Mart buy Pokeballs one day and never came back.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum