The Meme Box

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I hate that so much. Even when you can jump your character seems to forget they have arms and so unless your feet can make it up your helpless cause wtf even is climbing up onto a ledge
Or when you land on it, but slide off because you're too close to the edge, or you just slide off something because it's a slope and you cross the wrong part (fuck you, Crystal Cave).
Oof, is that yours? In any case, you'd have to be really rough with it for that to happen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm gonna guess (if it even is his) that he stood on it.
I dunno, the circle pad on the 3DS can break quite easily, a ton of people's broke playing Smash 4, and I know somebody who's very careful with her electronics but her circle pad broke too. I don't doubt that the Switch analogue sticks break easily too. They snap back to center position pretty aggressively and they don't seem to be very sturdy, combine that with the fact that they're pretty small and tilt quite far when you move them, it's certainly a recipe for potential disaster.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I hate that so much. Even when you can jump your character seems to forget they have arms and so unless your feet can make it up your helpless cause wtf even is climbing up onto a ledge
Or when you land on it, but slide off because you're too close to the edge, or you just slide off something because it's a slope and you cross the wrong part (fuck you, Crystal Cave).
Oof, is that yours? In any case, you'd have to be really rough with it for that to happen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm gonna guess (if it even is his) that he stood on it.
I dunno, the circle pad on the 3DS can break quite easily, a ton of people's broke playing Smash 4, and I know somebody who's very careful with her electronics but her circle pad broke too. I don't doubt that the Switch analogue sticks break easily too. They snap back to center position pretty aggressively and they don't seem to be very sturdy, combine that with the fact that they're pretty small and tilt quite far when you move them, it's certainly a recipe for potential disaster.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
70674870_2824195387607923_2807500669764763648_n.png

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard

Yeah but, the Switch Lite just came out less than a week ago...

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
That's a good one. :P

Hmm, it doesn't belong into this thread, but I wonder if Kim is really the evil dude pulling the strings in NK or if there's a grey eminence telling him what to do and say.

Edit:
Well, maybe it's just a bit of both...

No idea, but I think it's just him. He has like a fan club of a few generals who furiously takes down notes whenever he says anything.
For now, have this gif:

ewItF7W.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No idea, but I think it's just him. He has like a fan club of a few generals who furiously takes down notes whenever he says anything.
While he does wield a lot of power, he's also a figurehead and the top brass has total control. He stays in power as long as he stays in line, but he's not irreplacable. Remember, he had an older brother who was supposed to succeed Kim Jong-Il, but he didn't toe the party line and was... taken care of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1