United States
20220425_203748.jpg

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't know why the crones even exist only one does anything of use the rest are like every other npc who says something about you failing or something

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I still don't know why the crones even exist only one does anything of use the rest are like every other npc who says something about you failing or something
For lore reasons, mostly. They all had their own Two Fingers which they served and interpreted for. Over time they either died or were killed off for their power, leaving only the crones behind, desperate to read the fingers of any willing Tarnished. They're immortal so long as the Greater Will still governs the world.

Reactions: jahrs

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For lore reasons, mostly. They all had their own Two Fingers which they served and interpreted for. Over time they either died or were killed off for their power, leaving only the crones behind, desperate to read the fingers of any willing Tarnished. They're immortal so long as the Greater Will still governs the world.
That answers so many questions so each one of the fingers that you can restore runes at had a crone and now they just look for anything and anyone to alleviate their boredom. Thanks

Reactions: Xzi

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
news: millions worth of NFT's were stolen.

*me reacting to this news* : meh.

news: also: someone cared!

*me*: lol. Now THAT's fake news right there! :rofl2:
meh. just mildly amusing to see these idiots get a taste of reality. nfts, crypto...they aren't immune from scams and hacking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...