Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
I was fortunate to tattoo around 20 years in Vegas. Tattoos by game fans were actually fairly common. The rest of the artists in the shops knew how much I enjoyed doing them that they would refer the clients to me. I would have fucking loved doing this piece. For those that don't know, doing a piece like this, with such simple yet straight lines is incredibly difficult to pull off. Props to the artists that was lucky enough to do this piece. I don't think it's letting me quote the meme, but I'm referring to the one about the Oregon trail tattoo.

you do realize the picture was photoshopped

Reactions: Jiehfeng

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was fortunate to tattoo around 20 years in Vegas. Tattoos by game fans were actually fairly common. The rest of the artists in the shops knew how much I enjoyed doing them that they would refer the clients to me. I would have fucking loved doing this piece. For those that don't know, doing a piece like this, with such simple yet straight lines is incredibly difficult to pull off. Props to the artists that was lucky enough to do this piece. I don't think it's letting me quote the meme, but I'm referring to the one about the Oregon trail tattoo.
Definitely photoshopped, but it would make a great tattoo for realsies.

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
image0.jpg

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
The d-pad's in a potentially-awkward location, and the lettered buttons are in the wrong order, but...yeah, close enough, if "TV mode" still works.
I've heard it's pretty comfortable.
Also, what do you think would be the right order for the buttons? The Nintendo way? I think it makes sense to use the Xbox layout for a PC.

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wp4162540.jpg
theoregontrail1-610.jpg
you do realize the picture was photoshopped

I know you wont agree with me, and I understand that I can be wrong. I have used photoshop on a daily basses since it has been around. That said, I know when done right it's virtually impossible to tell whether a photo has been photochoped or not. Before making my post I not only looked at the image very closely and could see where it fit the contours of her body. The other thing I looked at was the artwork from the game itself. It looks like it is a collage of a couple different pieces. Like I said, I could be wrong, but you can see why I think there is a very good chance it's real. look at the density of the color in the bounding box. very typical of a healed tattoo. either way, it's still a cool fucking idea.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've heard it's pretty comfortable.
Also, what do you think would be the right order for the buttons? The Nintendo way? I think it makes sense to use the Xbox layout for a PC.
Considering that post was about a "Switch Pro", then yeah the buttons should be in the Nintendo order for that idea.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i'm gonna be completely honest, people should be blaming bloomberg for this. yeah, shame nintendo didn't go all out this time, but bloomberg was hyping it up for at least two weeks claiming it was bigger and better. Really, we just got a better base switch.

Reactions: banjo2 and jt_1258

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
wp4162540.jpg
theoregontrail1-610.jpg

I know you wont agree with me, and I understand that I can be wrong. I have used photoshop on a daily basses since it has been around. That said, I know when done right it's virtually impossible to tell whether a photo has been photochoped or not. Before making my post I not only looked at the image very closely and could see where it fit the contours of her body. The other thing I looked at was the artwork from the game itself. It looks like it is a collage of a couple different pieces. Like I said, I could be wrong, but you can see why I think there is a very good chance it's real. look at the density of the color in the bounding box. very typical of a healed tattoo. either way, it's still a cool fucking idea.

I know photoshop, and i know how to do video effects/editing, it is not real, the lighting doesn't match, the tattoo seems to glow like an led, you can tell around the armpit, there is no separation, it doesn't look natural, alot of my friends have tats, monochromatic and multi colored, this here is a copy paste

not saying it isn't possible, but that pic is definitely edited

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

218091642_3027882134108374_1240070061790556861_n.jpg

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
wp4162540.jpg
theoregontrail1-610.jpg

upload_2021-7-16_13-54-0.png

It's just not real. There are even some spots where the graphic goes over the clothes. I've seen worse jobs done by people that get payed to do this though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Michael-MSL @ Michael-MSL:
    good evening party people
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hello hello!
    whats going on sickly?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    oh not a whole lot, just watching some shit on youtube before I head off to bed. How bout yourself?
    Not much just got home, finally got around to reading the response from this bug bounty. They accepted it and were like really lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha awesome that they accepted it though!
    Someone is gonna be in trouble for this appearing more than once
    yeah I think that is enough until mid September I made about 2,500 so I am good
    +1
    no bragging intended but just I have never had a submission go this smooth
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Damn, not bad!
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Hell, brag away chief, winning a bug bount
    y definitely entitles you to bragging rights :D
    +1
    nope and that was split between 4 people each one
    most i have ever made is 5k from one and that took some time
    just a nightmare being like okay this is legit but it says false positive like back and forth it went
  • ikuyo @ ikuyo:
    hi!
    hello
    @Sicklyboy finally got around to put nethunter on an old LG phone
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol sweet, bet that'll be fun to play with
    it has been lol
    a friend of mine was like yo test that on me lol big mistake
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha
    The thing is he still has no idea I left set tool on his pc so it is fun to mess with him at random
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Michael-MSL, What was the bug bounty? Did you make any money from it?
    I did, it was a os command injection. My buddies & I participate together. So we split it evenly 4 ways.
    For context we always use hacker one to see what would be a good place to start. Org wise.
    Michael-MSL @ Michael-MSL: For context we always use hacker one to see what would be a good place to start. Org wise.