RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
View attachment 262742
saw this handy guide, thought i'd share it
I just open Snip & Sketch, if I want to take laptop screenshots. I don't have the button shortcut memorised, and I don't care to try.

I have zero clue what the extended code means, but whatever the creator says is correct, I suppose.

man ive missed a lot since... yesterday?

View attachment 262863
i also have the mp4 if you want it
it came out a bit faster than expected but i like it.
Poorly-made Ace Attorney meme; doesn't even get to finish the line before the blue-background emphasis shot (advances too early).

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just open Snip & Sketch, if I want to take laptop screenshots. I don't have the button shortcut memorised, and I don't care to try.

I have zero clue what the extended code means, but whatever the creator says is correct, I suppose.

Poorly-made Ace Attorney meme; doesn't even get to finish the line before the blue-background emphasis shot (advances too early).
you can change a setting to automatically cange printscreen to open snip and stech
upload_2021-5-14_16-34-17.png

here

Reactions: AlexMCS

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I would edit this text on the ‘clown putting on makeup’ meme, but I feel like it would be too rude.
Anyway, it's Win + Shift + S. It's not difficult to memorise. You can also set PrtSc to act as the trigger, but I like to keep that off. Also, here's a titbit: you can take a screenshot of just the active window by pressing Alt + PrtSc.

Reactions: AlexMCS

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I love how everyone's just agreeing with doomguy being a bottom
There is nothing in the games or the lore to suggest one way or the other. His backstory says he had a wife but it doesn't say he wasn't into pegging :tpi:

It only results in that because developers stopped caring about storage optimization-

I dig frequently through my game library
And frequently I see
A game that hardly has any content. 30GB.

Then I see another game with thousands more things in it and it’s a much longer game... and it’s only 4-8GB.

I also constantly see games with around the same amount of things- then one’s only a fraction of the size of the other for no reason

Some devs have just stopped working on that optimization and expect customers to just go out and buy more storage
Does anyone remember that game ".kkrieger"? A proof of concept tech demo that fit an entire FPS game into 96KB?

But then the entire industry said "nah, too much work."

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[…]
Does anyone remember that game ".kkrieger"? A proof of concept tech demo that fit an entire FPS game into 96KB?

But then the entire industry said "nah, too much work."
You proved that there is good reason to follow the Meme Box. Thanks for sharing this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool