Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoszero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep Usrcheats work on R4's you just have to delete your current Cheat.dat (back it up of course) Oh and btw I tried it but its as if there is no usrcheat there...Theres no cheats appearing on any game...Anyone know the problem?

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
i havent tried them...do the item codes work? id get tired of putting them all on the cheat.dat...one by one...agh!
mad.gif

don't worry, they all work
smile.gif

@ chaoszero: you have to delete the cheat.dat to make usrcheat.dat work

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Chaoszero said:
Yep Usrcheats work on R4's you just have to delete your current Cheat.dat (back it up of course) Oh and btw I tried it but its as if there is no usrcheat there...Theres no cheats appearing on any game...Anyone know the problem?
see, thats what happens...ive tried that before and thats what happened...lol...thats why im asking cause i dont know how to use it on an R4...why not saving it as a cheat.dat file then uploading then try it?

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cheat.dat doesnt let usrcheat.dat work, however if you delete the cheat.dat the usrcheat.dat will work, and vice versa.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Unofficial Update 4-26-08 Revision 1

Added a new game:
Barnyard Blast: Swine of the Night (U)

Added new codes for:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Time/Darkness
The World Ends With You (E) and (U)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (U)

Removed all the DS Phat Backlight codes and cleaned up the codes a bit more.
Also added a bit more codes to the games listed above.

You can get the updated cheats here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1b0tgtdsdij

Note:
Animal Crossing should work with this one and the CHEAT.dat file is now encrypted.

To R4 users and its clones, use either CHEAT.dat or USRCHEAT.dat and not both, using both will cause some codes and games not to show up.

Poisonx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, Narin, for the update... However, Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS still doesn't have a Cheat button...

Chaoszero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just been looking through the posts....And btw I only use usrcheat.dats, not cheat.dats because as I stated before the TTDS can only use usrcheats (can't it?)

Chaoszero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, I tried one more time to change it into a cheat.dat, link is http://www.mediafire.com/?jw51fw1n3gc I'm sure it works now, I put to encrypt it.

Edit: There's nobody here is there...The rest are just lurkers who are waiting for the latest cheat file updates

Edit: Nvm all that rubbish on top, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! I just tried it then my first item turned into a Golden Seed!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! I'm now one of the Cheat Compilation Guys!
grog.gif

Chaoszero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, small notice for people, I'm going to start adding some Item Codes, not all, just the ones that are rareish. I'm also going to delete some codes for unanted games. So if there are no codes for a specific game you have, then I've probably deleted it.

Chaoszero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unofficial Update

I have updated Time with the Item codes, Darkness players sorry, I didn't have any item codes for Darkness and I didn't have enough time. As for Time, I didn't add any TM, Seeds, Bows, Stones, Boxes and I only put it for Item 1 (first slot in the bag) due to lack of time. Anyways, link is http://www.mediafire.com/?zzmx91bnz2y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh