Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dark Blade said:
Rockstar said:
is m3 kaura fixed in the new touchpod update?Wrong thread...This is M3 SAKURA not KAURA.QUOTE(Rockstar @ Feb 6 2010, 03:11 AM)
lol it has the m3 kaura update on the 1st page
Yeah, sorry about the confusion. It's just that the new 2.1 core was such big news that I put it at the very top and the way I posted it made it look like it was the title of the thread
shy.gif
I've changed the way it looks, so maybe it will be less confusing.

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
Skyline969 said:
Touchpad has updated today ^^
I just noticed this, kinda offtopic though. You've been saying it wrong for months. It's actually Touchpod, not Touchpad.
tongue.gif
Hmmm, yep! Let me first say we are very fortunate to have this sticky and, even more so that it is updated & monitored by the very competent Densetsu3000.
We are, however, extremely unfortunate to have this thread littered with the crap little posts made by Cat Boy...he/she makes a lot of glaringly obvious mistakes when referring to products/softwares and continues to offer answers to questions that he/she has no knowledge of whether the information is correct/suitable to fulfill the request. I wouldn't mind so much if he/she updated his/her own sticky, but no....he/she's gotta put its stinging little footprints everywhere
mad.gif
I think everyone gets it by now, you hate me. Now do we have to continue this constant battle where every mistake I make you are there to point it out then make sure everyone on GBAtemp knows that I am the soul destroyer of GBAtemp?
Must every post from you about me just be there to prove I am doing nothing, but destroying everything that holds GBAtemp together?
Also I am a boy, my name is Nolan, I am 18 years old. Now normally I just try now to avoid replying to your post since I know your just going to use them against me, but this time I really just want to say something, can we please just get a long? Not as friends or anything, but just simply agree to stop this constant attack on each? I think it's clear that neither of us are going to leave. I will on the other hand stop posting on anything I am not sure of, since even I noticed that it's not always the best.

Anyone who gets mad at Cat Boy for such stupid things as being unsure about info should just stop posting. I mean, seriously guys? No one's perfect. I've made tons of mistakes when talking about products or being informative, and I'm not afraid to admit to it. Cat Boy has been taking initiative to atleast TRY and inform people, instead of just lurking. If you haven't noticed yet, GBAtemp is on a shortage of competent people. Gbatemp is mostly a support and news forum(s) at this point, meaning we get A LOT of people asking for help. Anyone who atleast attempts to help out is appreciated.

Amaro getting mad over the iSakuRAM thing is just plain stupid. Really. Oh WOW you figured out that you can get isakureal working with the latest sakura if you use the RAM expansion. It is a somewhat big find, but it's nothing to hate someone over if they just wrote a topic with all the information in one place and with readable English. When I wrote the Kaura and DSi FAQ I never gave thanks to EACH AND EVERY person who I learned info from. Please just get over it, I'm tired of seeing your "I hate Cat Boy, he stole my work" posts.

Also it's not entirely bad to post when you're unsure, I do it all the time. It' especially ok if you're having a debate, you just need to know how to BS your way through it. But if you're helping someone all you have to do is say "(not too sure on that though, I'd search the forums a little more first)".

Oh and let's please get back on topic, I'm sure Densetsu doesn't enjoy this argument in his topic.
Voices of donkeys do not get to heaven.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Guess I'll ask here
happy.gif

Does anyone know how to change the time?
Even though my NDS clock is the right setting, on M3 Sakura its not the right time
dry.gif

... I just read my question and lol'd at myself.
EDIT: Also voted for 7z

S

sumarth

im not sure everybody understands what the exe is ... it is the self extracting 7z, you can open it with the 7z program, but it has added functionality in that you dont need 7z if you are using windows

Lathlas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
im not sure everybody understands what the exe is ... it is the self extracting 7z, you can open it with the 7z program, but it has added functionality in that you dont need 7z if you are using windows

It's that whole "if you are using windows" clause that's the problem by the way. It has that "added functionality" but if you're NOT using Windows it has the added functionality of not working at all.

It's not unreasonable to assume that people downloading files that require a certain minimum of technical know-how to function also have access to the most popular freeware compression system available for any system.

S

sumarth

Lathlas said:
sumarth said:

It's that whole "if you are using windows" clause that's the problem by the way. It has that "added functionality" but if you're NOT using Windows it has the added functionality of not working at all.

It's not unreasonable to assume that people downloading files that require a certain minimum of technical know-how to function also have access to the most popular freeware compression system available for any system.

dude ... obviously the people with macs were not using working software, or the file was packed incorrectly
if you have the 7z program, its perfectly possible to open a self-extracting exe with that

http://www.kekaosx.com/en/
here, it says it can unpack exe archives on mac

but i guess keeping just a .7z file is fine too
as long as it is not a really big .rar

ra52noon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer .7z, because the network I'm on at work doesn't allow .exe files to be downloaded--zipped files will download fine however.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
N64Temp said:
Rockstar said:
QUOTE said:
Voices of donkeys do not get to heaven.
Can somebody tell me why this guys all pissed off?
I think its over Tri-Boot.
mellow.gif
I messaged him already about everything that went on.
Now back on topic shall we.
We won't be seeing a new sakura for quite a bit of time now. According to GBalpha, they are on their Chinese New years break.
I made a post about it here
So yeah, don't expect any M3 related updates till after February 22nd.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We won't be seeing a new sakura for quite a bit of time now. According to GBalpha, they are on their Chinese New years break.
Thanks for the news update, as always. Could be a great idea if also make this post in the Kaura FAQ and Quad-Boot stickies as well, just to make sure everyone is aware of it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dark^'^Knight said:
Thanks for the news update, as always. Could be a great idea if also make this post in the Kaura FAQ and Quad-Boot stickies as well, just to make sure everyone is aware of it.
I don't know if it really needs to be posted all over the place

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, about 7z. Now it just works perfectly fine. I used The Unarchiver which can also extract 7z files.
I guess it was a problem with exe that just didn't work out for me at all.
So, now I say: Go ahead with 7z!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol