JOIN US

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to work there. So many messed up orders that I would realize at the last second after handing it to them. :P was an awesome place to work at, but damn... People never stop coming. The lines are endless.

One time, 5 mins before closing, we got a lineup out the door -,- and it was just two of us working the place.

There is one Timmy's that I can order from at campus that fill the whipped cream to the top :3 then another one that I go to that never serve burnt coffee. I spend so much money there lol.

lol:P Ottawa is very busy for timmies. Downtown Toronto and scarbz is busy for timmies also. Customers might have been so mean for you though. One time, this woman walks in, saying "YOU FUCKING DUMB SHITS, IS THIS FUCKING HOT CHOCOLATE?" cause her hot chocolate looked weird. But she could have been more nicer. Even tho timmies always screw up my orders im professional about it for them. cuz they dont intentionally mean to screw your order up with like 9000 ppl LOL

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
lol:P Ottawa is very busy for timmies. Downtown Toronto and scarbz is busy for timmies also. Customers might have been so mean for you though. One time, this woman walks in, saying "YOU FUCKING DUMB SHITS, IS THIS FUCKING HOT CHOCOLATE?" cause her hot chocolate looked weird. But she could have been more nicer. Even tho timmies always screw up my orders im professional about it for them. cuz they dont intentionally mean to screw your order up with like 9000 ppl LOL

Ahaha

I've had a few picky customers, but I worked inside a bank building so it was almost perfect. I was getting to know them all by name :P I already knew them by order.

When timmies screw my order I don't usually say much :3 It's often too late anyways lol.

Props for being nice about it :) it's honestly really appreciated, more than anyone can say.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
5ee739ed6b1de5fd59c5b00f53033ffb.jpg

Vinscool67

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
HOTTTTTTT <3 just drank my medium ice cap this morning with an everything bagel toasted with butter
Oh, I hate everyone who orders light cream cheese. It is always so thick and hard to spread on the bagel :(

Regular cream cheese is fine, but light... Weegee will have his way with them.

Ice caps are the shit though <3

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I understand :( but the cream cheese that isn't melted on my bagel makes me belch :sad:
Yea, to be perfectly honest, I really don't know how to eat bagels and/or cream cheese. I never liked either. So when they put me on the sandwich bar, I was really confused as to how much, and how to put it :P eventually I learned ofc. I didn't know ppl wanted it melted until today 0.o

The issue is it is toasted before, then the cream cheese is applied, and everyone has a different definition of 'toasted'. Some like it just warm, some like it lightly burned on the edges, and some like a black bagel(wtf?)
And often times, it is the light CC that isn't melted since it is rarely used, and always in the fridge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk