the legend of zelda tears of the kingdom nintendo switch cheats

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never tried cheats on my switch... how does it work if you enable all the items. Will it stick if you save your game and then disable the cheat? I also think this is twelve pages of pure chaos and that any and all interesting cheats should be put in the first post.

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never tried cheats on my switch... how does it work if you enable all the items. Will it stick if you save your game and then disable the cheat? I also think this is twelve pages of pure chaos and that any and all interesting cheats should be put in the first post.
i have a cheat file thats set up. you just activate and then deactivate what you don't want. and use the restore code whenever you turn something off

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a cheat file thats set up. you just activate and then deactivate what you don't want. and use the restore code whenever you turn something off
So let's say you've got 10 eggs... then you activate your 999 cheat... and then you collect another 10 eggs. If you deactivate your cheat later, will all the stuff you spawned disappear, leaving you with 20 eggs? Or will it all be taken away?

SamuelRodriguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've disabled all the movement cheats and also used the restore cheat but Links is still moving faster than usual, is there any way to fix that?

EDIT: I'm just a Idiot. For anyone else having this problem, there are cheats for the 1x Speed and with that everything is fine again.

Last edited by SamuelRodriguez,

ase_21

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How do I disable moonjump if I don't want to use it anymore?
Post automatically merged:

How do I disable the moonjump if I don't want to use it anymore?

shadowfire36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As pointed out this is not a viable solution as you will get infinite Epona.
the link twlight amiibo or the smash amiibo gives unlimited epona's if you have not passed the 1st boss of the game .
last night when i finally passed the 1st boss of the game i actually received the full twlight armor using it in the using emuiibo random uuid , before i completed the boss i to was getting unlimited eponas from both amiibo's

Last edited by shadowfire36,

thehitokirii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there is a code(s) for all maps open and everything discovered with max everything. not just materials, food etc, would be greatly appreciated. Sure more codes will pop up over time if they dont exist already

Lemmv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

TOKO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks for sharing this mate ! It's incredible, all of this before the official release of the game :rofl2:

Maybe a real save editor like Macrobledo for BOTW before the 12th :ha:

It's perfect, I love internet !
It's a little disappointing that only 5 pouches can be edited yet

Reactions: Lemmv

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol