Hacking The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (Emu) (Cheat) (CheatEngine)

CrazyCatNear21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
With ChearEngine found everything...or less

Inventory (I upgraded everything on the sky islands), seeds, shrine spheres, food, items...

0) CE->Edit->Settings->scan settings->[CHECK box "mem_mapped"]

123.png

1) Find 12 apples (4byte)...throw away one...search 11...throw away one....search 10

2) Find the addresses... press the red arrow, they go down to the checkbox...

3) Click on the address (example 001cbf999) with the right mouse button -> Browse this memory region -> right click now inside this terrible window -> Display Type -> 4byte Decimal

4) Picture: your items...they can be fake addresses, just try another one

3.png

5) Above your items like apples, monster parts - there will be seeds, spheres, etc... even higher than the bow inventory slots and durability... below the items on the this picture - weapons.

6) If you find the region through apples (items): above them will be (twice) - koroks seeds, rupies snowflakes, zonar Crystal

123 3.png

7) Then even higher - (twice) all food cooked (and you can make it 99 even for dishes)

123 2.png

8) Then (twice) - two regions with the same numbers and even higher - the region with the same bows cells ... after that there are regions where there are only zeroes.

This one will be about bows - if you drop a bow from inventory, you can notice real-time changes in the region there, as in the inventory, the numbers are in order, also the bows are in order ... there is their quality, durability

111 1.png

9) If we go down the regions (down from the apples), after 2 or 3 sets of identical numbers we will find Shields...and below them there will be spheres of devices

111 2.png

10) If you go down even lower by region, then in front of a vast area with zeros - Weapons like swords, sticks, axes

111 3.png

11) Аbout weapon durability - find data region, tree and sword

444 1.png

After hitting the tree, the state will change... remember it and look for the available values

444 2.png

in my case, I found 7 addresses... if the durability is high, you can double-check

444 3.png

Сhange them all to 9999 (states for weapons change in real time without pause or inventory menu)...Then hit the tree...check - the addresses will take the weapon's durability data, but its durability state will stay the same (9999).

Save the game and load - it will also stay the same...Forget about this Sword

12.1) About hearts and stamina

One heart is the number 4
Three hearts = 12
Taking damage -> search in cheat engine (4 byte)

number next (through three columns) -> Max Health

234.png

235.png

444 5.png

F*&$k malice 8)

12.2) Link's starting stamina is 1000 (search through CE - float)...Max 3000

You can find many values of 1000(float)
Climb a tree and then drop your stamina below half and start weeding out values "less than" 550 with the next scan
Then restore it and scan "more than" 650

You will find display only value and actually value
(change display type too - 4byte -> Float)

Near with a display-only value would be MAX

444 6.png

of course - if you're on an emulator

Last edited by CrazyCatNear21,

Noxbur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't. I am not the creator of cheat tables. Just a dataminer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Do you happen to know, or maybe willing to test, if it's possible to identify values/data of the horses registered at the stable? I wanted to know if it's possible to mod it with the Cheat Engine or Hex Editing the save. I started the game and TOTK identifies the horses from BOTW, but since my main file was in Master Mode and it reads the Normal Mode savefile, I ended up with unwanted horses.

CrazyCatNear21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Do you happen to know, or maybe willing to test, if it's possible to identify values/data of the horses registered at the stable? I wanted to know if it's possible to mod it with the Cheat Engine or Hex Editing the save. I started the game and TOTK identifies the horses from BOTW, but since my main file was in Master Mode and it reads the Normal Mode savefile, I ended up with unwanted horses.
Maybe. I need to get a horse into the property, I just went down to the green valley (down)...if the data about horses is in the same memory region - then it will be easy...if in another one - I need to search for (I walked all botw On my feet, really, funny -_\)

Noxbur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe. I need to get a horse into the property, I just went down to the green valley (down)...if the data about horses is in the same memory region - then it will be easy...if in another one - I need to search for (I walked all botw On my feet, really, funny -_\)
Alright! Thanks for the reply. If you, I can provide you my very save files with the horses mentioned, in case it helps with the testing. Just DM me if you want to (here or on discord).

Lucide_

Trophies
XP
Country
with ChearEngine found everything.... except for now stamina and hearts 8(

Inventory (I upgraded everything on the sky islands), seeds, shrine spheres, food, items

0) CE->Edit->Settings->scan settings->[CHECK box "mem_mapped"]

View attachment 369039

1) find 12 apples (4byte)...throw away one...search 11...throw away one....search 10

2) Find the addresses... press the red arrow, they go down to the checkbox...

3) click on the address (example 001cbf999) with the right mouse button -> Browse this memory region -> right click now inside this terrible window -> Display Type -> 4byte Decimal

4) picture: your items...they can be fake addresses, just try another one

View attachment 369040

5) above your items like apples, monster parts - there will be seeds, spheres, etc... even higher than the inventory slot... below the items on the this picture - weapons

View attachment 369042
View attachment 369041

View attachment 369043

of course - if you're on an emulator
Post automatically merged:

Upd: just remembered .... on the example of botw
One heart is the number 4
Three hearts = 12
Taking damage -> search in cheat engine

number next (through three columns) -> Max Health

View attachment 369061
View attachment 369062

F*&$k malice 8)
With the weapons part, whats the significance of 25?
Also, how did you find weapon values at all?
Was it just in the same memory region as other inventory pages?

Reactions: laeda

Axel19

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried to edit bow durability, but it keep reverting back to it's original durability when i equip it. Tried to freeze it's value but it still went down, it only reverting to it's original max durability when i switch it with other bow. Any help please?

I tried to edit bow durability, but it keep reverting back to it's original durability when i equip it. Tried to freeze it's value but it still went down, it only reverting to it's original max durability when i switch it with other bow. Any help please?

CrazyCatNear21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

updated ..... a-little-bit too 8)
"11) Аbout weapon durability"

Axel19

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
updated ..... a-little-bit too 8)
"11) Аbout weapon durability"
Tried with the bow and I'm able to freeze it, but the durability value won't go pass the original maximum durability of the bow, but thanks anyway for other weapon work pretty nice :D

CrazyCatNear21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Tried with the bow and I'm able to freeze it, but the durability value won't go pass the original maximum durability of the bow, but thanks anyway for other weapon work pretty nice :D
Don't freeze the value...bad for the game engine, maybe savefile...or boss, or cutscenes...and not necessary

Look... found a region with bows... then by decreasing durability value - search new addresses
(basically new numbers(addresses)):
I have a Golem Bow in my hands...its max 18 durability and actualy too

Find for example 4 value...two we know...two are new

Nearby, just by trying, we find the max value

change both to 99 or 999 or 9999......and forget about the bow
444 4.png

honorablestone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bother you, but I just use the cheat code by mistake, I use the max heart 40, but I cannot get back to 3 heart, and the cheat code“restore 3 hearts” did not work. So is there any chance you could tell me how to get back to 3 heart by using cheat engine? I remembered cheat engine need a ct file to work. Very sorry to bother you
Don't freeze the value...bad for the game engine, maybe savefile...or boss, or cutscenes...and not necessary

Look... found a region with bows... then by decreasing durability value - search new addresses
(basically new numbers(addresses)):
I have a Golem Bow in my hands...its max 18 durability and actualy too

Find for example 4 value...two we know...two are new

Nearby, just by trying, we find the max value

change both to 99 or 999 or 9999......and forget about the bow
View attachment 369385

CrazyCatNear21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
sorry to bother you, but I just use the cheat code by mistake, I use the max heart 40, but I cannot get back to 3 heart, and the cheat code“restore 3 hearts” did not work. So is there any chance you could tell me how to get back to 3 heart by using cheat engine? I remembered cheat engine need a ct file to work. Very sorry to bother you
Hi) this is the way to do everything yourself....without ct tables. 40 hearts is: 4 x 40 = 160, half heart damage is -2, quarter damage is -1

You take damage, search for values and you get actual hearts...(through viewing the memory region) nearby there will be maximum hearts

honorablestone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi) this is the way to do everything yourself....without ct tables. 40 hearts is: 4 x 40 = 160, half heart damage is -2, quarter damage is -1

You take damage, search for values and you get actual hearts...(through viewing the memory region) nearby there will be maximum hearts
thank you for the reply, just wanna make sure, I understand your solution, is it just resize the heart number but not the limit the heart? I mean, use this solution we can get 3 heart, but when you go to sleep or eat some food in the game, the heart will refill to 40. Anyway I have not tried this way, I will do that by myself later, thanks again.

CrazyCatNear21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
thank you for the reply, just wanna make sure, I understand your solution, is it just resize the heart number but not the limit the heart? I mean, use this solution we can get 3 heart, but when you go to sleep or eat some food in the game, the heart will refill to 40. Anyway I have not tried this way, I will do that by myself later, thanks again.
There are three values, example:
"Actually" hearts - they are reduced by damage and replenished by food and sleep
"MAX" - this is the maximum value of the hearts to recover (if we have 4 hearts - sleep or regular food will not give a value above 4 hearts)
"Malice" - damaged hearts go here, we had 4 hearts, but malice took one:
Damaged one heart with malice = malice 4 / Heats 12 / MAX 16

honorablestone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are three values, example:
"Actuale" hearts - they are reduced by damage and replenished by food and sleep
"MAX" - this is the maximum value of the hearts to recover (if we have 4 hearts - sleep or regular food will not give a value above 4 hearts)
"Malice" - damaged hearts go here, we had 4 hearts, but malice took one:
Damaged one heart with malice = malice 4 / Heats 12 / MAX 16
thank you so much. I will go back home and have a try. Have a nice day~

Reactions: CrazyCatNear21

honorablestone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your help~yesterday I used the cheat code correctly and the game save restored back to 4 hearts, althrough I did not use the cheat engine software but still thank you so much. If you wanna try the cheat code to modify, I would love to send it to you. Have a nice one~

CrazyCatNear21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thank you for your help~yesterday I used the cheat code correctly and the game save restored back to 4 hearts, althrough I did not use the cheat engine software but still thank you so much. If you wanna try the cheat code to modify, I would love to send it to you. Have a nice one~
Once upon a time, a wonderful magical person released a "botw memory editor" - which controlled time, blood moons, jumps, position and teleportation of the player (you could add +100 position heights to yourself for a space), objects, arrows, speed, amibo....this is an irreplaceable thing. And so I play without cheats, the current if something is sharp and immediately I want to find in CE 8) have a nice game for you and so that there are no problems💪

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet