The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can the sword possibly come out like that without cutting through,..
Hmm he can't even weild his sword all the way out..
smileipb2.png

and.. Why can't he be original a lefty again..(I'm right handed.not being biased.)

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
thanks Chanser, I hadn't seen that, and I'd missed the trailer during the conference (buffering FTL) !

that game is going to be amazing!
I love the graphics style. The last zelda didn't look too good, the GCN zelda wind waker looked awesome but childish, now this is a mix-- best of both world! I'm really really happy with that, I can't wait to play the game. I'm buying a wii
biggrin.gif

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I saw that first part (white background) i thaught it looked like crap, but when I saw it in-game i actually loved it!

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
You should see the E3 conference demo, it was awful it had wireless interference. Same goes to Epic Mickey that had the same thing. But yeah it looks good and the game will be out next year apparently.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really think they should have just used TP gfx with a slight upgrade

not just go in between ww and tp, looks very ugly

Damian666

Coder from Hell
Trophies
Website
damian666.16mb.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
nonsense, it looks good, problem for me personally is that zelda is not supposed to look so realistic as TP did.

ruins the feeling of old skool zelda for me.

but man, this looks so good now, glad they mixed it, im so gonna love this one
smile.gif

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
Excited? Indeed!
I agree with Damian, TP was a bit strange compared to the other Zeldas. Brilliant game though.
From the looks of it this is using motion plus am i correct?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Too bad there was that wireless interference at the 3, otherwse we would've been able to see what the gameplay is really like... Still, the game looks really cool, it's a good idea of Nintendo to let you be able to use the WiiMote as your sword, bow, etc. I hope all Zelda Wii games will be like this from now on.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
If they had used the TP graphics apparently it would be done by now , but I have to say that this grqphic style is SO much better in my opinion. I liked the WindWaker style too as there both not too realistic and ,for me , that makes it a better game.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Very glad they chose this graphics style instead of the TP one, I like this a lot more.
This game is going to rock, fantastic trailer they made, they really got me hyped.

Can't wait!

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else pissed that he is right-handed again? They had all the time they need to get the controls to match the movements... and they still F*** it up.

DAMN YOU RIGHTYS!!! ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING!

Edit:

Additional note.... if he is right-handed now, why does he still have a left-handed pull on both bow and sling-shot?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
HaniKazmi said:
I was hoping for it to feel diffferent from the toerh Zeldas, but more of the same isnt a bad thing in this series
smile.gif

What? A 40 second trailer and you know what the feel will be like? Or are you from the future mate? Whatever.

weiff said:
Anyone else pissed that he is right-handed again? They had all the time they need to get the controls to match the movements... and they still F*** it up.
Are you serious? Perhaps they have a left and right handed mode? Since the game is so reliant on Wii-Motion plus, having Link left-handed for everyone would be really stupid and inconsiderate, not to mention plain awkward. You know, like your post.

QUOTE(weiff @ Jun 17 2010, 07:08 AM)
DAMN YOU RIGHTYS!!! ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING!
NO, WE'RE THE RULE YOU GUYS ARE THE EXCEPTION!111 Therefore YOU leftys always ruin everything.

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree that it would be inconsiderate. I'm not heartless... but where has the love been in all the other Wii titles? Only ones that I can think of with a left/right control shift is the sports games. I played through Dragon's Quest Swords switch-handed as well as Soul Calibur and No More Heroes as well as a myriad of other games.

So yeah, do not give me crap about right and left control schemes. Never been fair... nor will it be. My complaint is that Link has ALWAYS been left-handed. In fact, ask the creator... he has said in numerous interviews that he was left-handed on purpose.

This is a serious rant I know.... but it really bugs me. Also the edit I made to my first post... right-handed with a left pull? WTF!

LMNt80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think the environment of the demo, all these mushrooms and stuff, and the bokoblins look a bit too childish … i think they should adjust it a bit to links age in the game. ^^ and maybe drain the colours a bit, but that's not that important

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your honor he thinks he has white privilege
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If you rap it, its freedom of speech
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gray zone warfare looks kinda cool
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ohhh on one episode they could use rings to summon Captain Criminal who is just Obama like a spoof of Captain Planet lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does look good
    By your powers combined, hmmm where is Epstein?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just another shit fps clone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought it was some warzone dlc bs
    Looks like an enhanced Far cry 1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it...